JAN ULLRICH IS BACK TO TELEKOM!!!

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Superlite

by Superlite

It's true, the man is back with team telekom, T-Mobile will be there official name for 2004. Ah yes, the good old days are comming back. Ullrich is gonna crush Armstrong next year! The only reason Armstrong even won this years tour was because he had the best team money could buy. If you exclude the team time trial from the race Ullrich would have beaten Armstrong by over a minute! This is the year that Ullrich will win the TDF!!! 8) :lol: :wink:

P.S.

I know it's off topic, but I just wanted everyone to know.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HäddaFahn

by HäddaFahn

Obviously, yu arent a Lance Armstrong Fan :) but thats ok :D
Ullrich will for sure end the Lance Armstrong victories at the TDF.
There is no other driver out there.
T- Mobile got some really good climbers and classement riders like Vino Evans Salvodelli Botero...if they are fit, and i bet Ullrich will kick their asses to get fit for the TDF 2004 he will have an equal team. Than Lance is history.
Quess of an Ullrich trained not just 8 month like he did this year for his amazing comback....better run Lance ..he will eat yu up and .sh..yu out :P

PS: argh the only bad news...pink stuff just looks too sissy

Superlite

by Superlite

Right on! True the pink stuff is kinda sissy, but it takes a real man to wear pink. Just out of curiosity where you from? I'm in the U.S., so I took alot of crap from all the lance fans, didn't find onw ullrich fan! Oh well. He will shut them up next year and I'll be supper happy. GO ULLRICH! :o

HäddaFahn

by HäddaFahn

Yu can guess where i am from.... :D

good old germany :shock:

Francois_viviers@hotmail.

by Francois_viviers@hotmail.

Rumour has it that Telekom are going to be on Giants next year, not sure what happens if ONCE finds a sponsor. Would be quite intersting to see if a team with riders thathave very big ego's will accept non custom bikes.

Joel

by Joel

Francois_viviers@hotmail. wrote:Rumour has it that Telekom are going to be on Giants next year, not sure what happens if ONCE finds a sponsor. Would be quite intersting to see if a team with riders thathave very big ego's will accept non custom bikes.

I have a 2002 Telekom Pinarello Prince and they are not very light (5.8kg w/o wheels) so the Giants will be much lighter!

HäddaFahn

by HäddaFahn

Dont think so...cause of the UCI weight limit. (think it is 6.9 kg).

Joel

by Joel

I said 5.8kg without wheels, so without wheels, skewers, tubulars and cassette. But this bike is with Look pedals 430g.

Core 22

by Core 22

I hope jan knew what he had done: I think it will be a problem that Rudy Pevenage won't sit in the car next year. He's responsible for the incredible second place of Jan I think. I'm a supporter of Jan Ullrich too, so I hope he will beat Lance next year!

Ulle vor! (In English: Go Ulle ! :D )

Superlite

by Superlite

Not entirly true, even thought Rudy wont be a member of the team, he will still be employed by Ullrich as his personal assistant and trainer. Don't worry, Jan would'nt have done it if it would hurt his tour chances, next year the golden fleece will be his. :wink:

giovanni

by giovanni

Hey guys no offense to ulrich or taking anything away from his being one of the most tallented cyclist in the world but, armstrong has won 5 in a row!!! to do it once is super human but 5 times, and after all he has been thru come on!!!!.
And to say thing's like crush armstrong,and he better run because ulrich will eat him up and sh*t him out, dont forget who pooped who out on more than one occasion. GIVE ME A BREAK. 1 2 3 4 5 in a row maybe it is time to to pass it on because lance has nothing left to prove and never came second to anybody in the TDF.
If lance wins again god bless him, and if ulrich does,well he deserves it as well, nobody gives you theTDF you earn it.

six 13

by six 13

I know this will cause a few stirs, but I was trawling through the older posts and founds this headline.

Those where the days......

Was never a big Ullrich fan, but I miss the times before Puerto when we were all maybe a little more naive.....

Wonder How T - Mobile got on with those Giants we were talking about at the time! And did Adam Hansen know he would be wearing the Pink?!!!!
09 TCR Advanced SL Team with 303s
09 TCR Advanced 3 with Dura Ace and Ksyriums
09 TCX with Dura Ace
'Dale F1000 Full Wood (Last one after the cracking Super 6 saga!)

DocRay
Banned

by DocRay

Let sleeping, doping, overweight, dogs lay.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CharlesM

by CharlesM

:lol:

Those were the days,

When winning a grand tour was something a rider could look forward to and fans could celebrate...

Mods, to "Chat" with this one...