Veloflexdirect

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Sparta

by Sparta

In some recent posts people mentioned that veloflex direct didn´t respond to orders, have anybody got news?
Sic transit gloria mundi

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

martin

by martin

Sparta wrote:In some recent posts people mentioned that veloflex direct didn´t respond to orders, have anybody got news?

no recent news here, but that shop has... quite a reputation. Most of the time it delivers fast and the prices are good, but frequently customers have reported to have had trouble with communication and delivery. If you like gambling...
Snowman and Strong Walker
Scott Sc
my old stuff
my new stuff

Sparta

by Sparta

Thx, I´m not a gambling man, I´ll look elsewhere :)
Sic transit gloria mundi

Daveke

by Daveke

Do not order anything at that shop. I ordered and paid for my tires worth 150 € and did not receieved one item. Mofo's in my opinion!

fffastfaz

by fffastfaz

Anyone know of a supplier who has Pave's in stock at similar prices to Probikekit

JTC

by JTC

Close to the same price here: http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/details.asp?D=&Cat=TYRES&Section=&GenCode=VELXTYRF0250

I've ordered for Veloflexdirekt a number of times with no problems, but its been years since the last order.

fffastfaz

by fffastfaz

JTC wrote:Close to the same price here: http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/details.asp?D=&Cat=TYRES&Section=&GenCode=VELXTYRF0250

I've ordered for Veloflexdirekt a number of times with no problems, but its been years since the last order.

Thanks JTC, you're a champ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com