Where is everyone?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

gumgardner

by gumgardner

It seems the site is slowing down. I hope this is the last time I need to ask this, but...Where are all the weenies? :shock:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KB

by KB

I think it's been slowing down for a while now. Some people who used to post on here only seem to post of FWB. Of course there are also a lot who post on both.

Rasmus
Administrator

by Rasmus

drjones96 wrote:interbike....or out playing...or both

Or.. neither! :lol:

Still around, keeping a mindful eye on the forum. Unfortunately I don't get to ride a lot because of my current job situation :(
- Papa R. Fresh

drjones96

by drjones96

I think things also slow down a bit this time of year because some ride less and feel less motivated to talk about bike stuff.

nikh

by nikh

Rasmus wrote:Still around, keeping a mindful eye on the forum. Unfortunately I don't get to ride a lot because of my current job situation :(

Same here :(
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!

jalapeno

by jalapeno

drjones96 wrote:I think things also slow down a bit this time of year because some ride less and feel less motivated to talk about bike stuff.

yes, also my employer locked out the forum at work, miserable lot,
-------------------
Gravitas est meus Hostilis
Painted Roads Cycling: http://www.paintedroads.com
Words: http://mikesimagination.wordpress.com

LouisN

by LouisN

I just started hibernation process. It's a long, cold winter here. Got to build up some fat coating. Night, night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc. Jones is right though

LouisN

Hyde

by Hyde

Started a new job myself. Closer to home but no internet during the day :? Good news is I get to commute to work now via bicycle 8)

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

I suspect this thread does apply to me, as I have in the past posted a lot but currently don't post anywhere near as much as in the past.

Honestly, I still try to make it a point to read the forum everyday(except saturdays, that's family day). I do try to reply, but usually only to sincere questions and to people that want help or advice. I try my best to stay out of the threads that will deteriorate into bickering. I think that atmosphere has turned a few people off of the forum lately.

Also a lack of time makes it hard. Staying busy at work, buying a new house and moving, and my wife being pregnant with our next monster takes a fair amount of my time, as well a lot of time has been spent on Interbike preparations lately.

Hopefully I'll find more time for WW for the rest of the year.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com