Pedal Force Group Buy!!!

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

DC41

by DC41

Kuiper wrote:
Axis II wrote:It looks like we are very close to the number needed for the 510USD amount. Sign up now before it's too late. :wink:

This topic is in my eyes like that It beginning/make people to buy the product, does that not contain in the cat. Spam.
Earlier topic like this where placed to Wanted section.

I realize we don't want too many boards, and I hesitate to complain because we got Cycle Chat.

But, I would like a board where we could post great deals when we see them... group buys, clearances, etc. I found brand new FSA K-Force Lights for $490 a few weeks back. I thought about posting but didn't want to be accused of being a shill.

I'd even volunteer to mod it... keep the riff-raff out! :thumbup:
Self-Proclaimed Resident Master Fattie - Vicious DC Slither

Jaker

by Jaker

I posted this update over on the other thread at that other site, but here it is for anyone here as well:

OK, I got word early this morning on how this is going to happen. I meant to copy the email from Pedal Force right into this thread, but since I can't access my Hotmail at work, I forwarded what I thought was the Pedal Force email to my work account. I ended up forwarding the wrong email. Oops!

Here's the jist of how its going to happen:

1st of all, the deadline is now September 30th!

2nd, the $510 price applies to 20 frames or more.

3rd, we pay online at the Pedal Force store. There is a coupon code that I will have to post when I get home that will give a $240 discount.

If we do not have 20 paid frames by the 30th, participants will have the option of paying the difference to get to the price point for how ever many frames we reach, or having their payment fully refunded.

Ming gave me the quantities of their current inventory as well, but again, I'll have to wait till I get home to post these up. She said 1st come 1st served on the frame sizes. I will clarify with her if it will be possible to defer delivery of a particular frame size should they run out till their new shipment arrives. I seem to recall there being 15-20 of each of the 17 and 19" frames. There was one size that had 1 in stock, but I can't remember if it was 15" or 21".

There may have been more to the email. I will check when I get home (around 5:00 Pacific time).

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mf9point8

by mf9point8

Kuiper wrote:
This topic is in my eyes like that It beginning/make people to buy the product, does that not contain in the cat. Spam.
Earlier topic like this where placed to Wanted section.

I understand you are from the netherlands so i wont pick apart your english... i assume you can speak more languages than me, so thumbs up.

Flaws in your logic... and or problems issues i have.
1: the title is "Pedal Force GROUP BUY" what did you expect to see...
2: nobody mentions that you should buy this frame instead of any other product/frame... its just here as an opportunity.
3: I posted this in MTB... it was moved to chit chat... ok no problem... where did you want it to go... to the for sale/wanted area where you cant update threads...

Im sorry you feel wronged by our spam... need a frame?

Jaker

by Jaker

There are now more details in the thread on the other site.

Jaker

by Jaker

We officially have 7 days remaning to pay for our frames in this group buy, so if you are at all interested, please go ahead and sign up for the group buy. We will get the frames for $510 each if we reach 20+ sales. The group buy expires on the 30th of September.

Thanks

Jacques