starbike question

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

So, starbike lists a lot of products. My question is: Does Starbike actually stock all these products or are these simply the products they have access to? If this is the case, how does that effect delivery time?

homegrown

by homegrown

I'm pretty sure that star indicates what the status is. I've order some Noknon cables before from them that were out of stock and they were very helpful and informative as to when they were coming. Definately a good place to buy from.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tippster

by Tippster

Why not PM Florian with any questions?
"Ride it like you've just stolen it!"

KB

by KB

My experience is as follows. Being based in the UK I have been using Poshbikes. However, happened to click on to the Gyzybikz/Starbikes site and was struck by how much cheaper it was. I ordered a Storck Scenario Carbon 0.9 frame, a Syntace F99 stem and Schmolke Carbon Road Bars. The order was placed on a Saturday and received the following Friday. The service provided was 1st class and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. This is not an advert for them, just the truth.

nikh

by nikh

When ever I've ordered something from Starbike (before my mod status) it was received very quickly and I'm in the USA.

Great service.
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!