Delta Aztec Formula Titanium Brake pads

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

CP

by CP

Anybody know their web address or where I can find them?
Thanks
CP

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

I get mine from Triathlete Zombies. Buy the steel ones, and use water bottle boss bolts (I use dome head SRP 10mm ones).

Chris.
Ride lightly!

ras11

by ras11

And their web site is...

http://www.deltacycle.com/
:-) Toys-R-Us

Superlite

by Superlite

Just to let you guys know these pads kinda suck. they reduce stopping power quite a bit and they have poor modulation. Dont waste your time trying to save 20 grams with brakes, it's not worth, partially due to cost, about 50 bucks for 2 sets, but mostly due to the poor stopping power and modulation. I've been there and done that, this is one of those stupid lite parts.

CP

by CP

Thanks, what's 20 grams anyway.
CP

Glia

by Glia

Can't agree. I am using these pads with my CAT brakes and they are any bit as good as the Dura-Ace I took off. I guess a lot depends on your rims. I use either Kryssum SSCs or Topolinos. Both have a great rim. But the Titanium brakes once, use the hardware the next time you buy steel ones for 9.99 at Nashbar. And the weight...Dura-Ace is 78g/pair, these are 45g/pair....33g difference!

Superlite

by Superlite

Well it all really depends on where we ride. As I posted before I to have CAT brakes with Delta Ti. I live in Colorado so I have tons of very technicaly descents and trust me, the aren't the best for that. For everything else sure they have good enough stopping power, but the standard cartridge pads are much better. And the weight difference is 23g, not 33, besides whats 33g if you cant stop.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com