HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 331 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 6774
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Ted did respond to my email updating him on my preference and reconfirming my shipping information.

_________________
-For my next trick I will set myself on fire!
-This board and the world in general would be a much nicer place if everyone could just take themselves a little less seriously.
-Sticky Fingers John Rockefeller
-First one over the cliff wins!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 pm 


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:39 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: Holland
I got a reply from him right after I emaild my address etc :)

_________________
Whow! That's a pretty damn nice garage door!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:33 am
Posts: 2436
Location: Europe
thanks guys, I mailed Ted last week but didn't hear from him yet so I guess darbydog is right and he's just busy. I'll wait some more and try asking him if he got it if I haven't heard anything by next week.

Now Casran, what's that special project of yours 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:03 pm
Posts: 778
Boonen wrote:
thanks guys, I mailed Ted last week but didn't hear from him yet so I guess darbydog is right and he's just busy. I'll wait some more and try asking him if he got it if I haven't heard anything by next week.

Now Casran, what's that special project of yours 8)


I emailed and have not heard from him, and was holding off with the same assumption.

_________________
This forum would be a better place if you had to know what you were talking about prior to posting. And if you took yourself less seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:56 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: Wichita, KS
@ CASRAN - is there something in the works that you were going to talk about?

_________________
This board and the world in general would be a much nicer place if everyone could just take themselves a little less seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:37 pm 
Offline
WW of the Year 2005
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Posts: 3237
Location: Flanders, Belgium
drjones96 wrote:
@ CASRAN - is there something in the works that you were going to talk about?



No, nothing interesting for you guys. It's on a personal level, and I will show you when the cranks arrive... please don't ask about it now.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 am
Posts: 2765
Location: Malmö, Sweden
ZeroG wrote:
A lot of you are opting for the Heavyweight Boxer; there will be a laser mark that will say Heavyweight but I was thinking of replacing that with "Bigfellow" in honor of Bill, just on the tester's cranks for whom it will mean something. What do you guys think about that?


I have to join in here too because that's a really beautifull memory of him - respect!

_________________
My blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:59 pm
Posts: 987
Location: u.k
Mads Kock wrote:
ZeroG wrote:
A lot of you are opting for the Heavyweight Boxer; there will be a laser mark that will say Heavyweight but I was thinking of replacing that with "Bigfellow" in honor of Bill, just on the tester's cranks for whom it will mean something. What do you guys think about that?


I have to join in here too because that's a really beautifull memory of him - respect!
i agree total respect


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:28 pm
Posts: 1178
Location: B e l g i u m
col hicks wrote:
Mads Kock wrote:
ZeroG wrote:
A lot of you are opting for the Heavyweight Boxer; there will be a laser mark that will say Heavyweight but I was thinking of replacing that with "Bigfellow" in honor of Bill, just on the tester's cranks for whom it will mean something. What do you guys think about that?


I have to join in here too because that's a really beautifull memory of him - respect!
i agree total respect


Agree as well...200 %

_________________
Pollice verso.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:56 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: Wichita, KS
4 weeks down, 4 to go

drjones96 = excited

I'll install mine and take it 'Trick-or-Treating' :lol:

_________________
This board and the world in general would be a much nicer place if everyone could just take themselves a little less seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:39 pm
Posts: 1234
Location: Holland
Any news yet?

_________________
Whow! That's a pretty damn nice garage door!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:02 pm
Posts: 368
Location: Belgium
what's the max weight on the middleweight crancks?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:33 am
Posts: 2436
Location: Europe
Giantlover wrote:
what's the max weight on the middleweight crancks?


Middleweight Boxer (150 to 185 lbs) :wink:

I can't deny I'm excited about these as well, but no news yet :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:02 pm
Posts: 368
Location: Belgium
Boonen wrote:
Giantlover wrote:
what's the max weight on the middleweight crancks?


Middleweight Boxer (150 to 185 lbs) :wink:

I can't deny I'm excited about these as well, but no news yet :)


& how much is that in Kg? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm 


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:33 am
Posts: 2436
Location: Europe
1 lbs = 0.45 kg

so 67,5 - 83,25 kg

I bet you could have figured that out yourself as well though :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 331 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BeeBee30, Bing [Bot], centhar, Exabot [Bot], Frankie13, Lugan, nathanong87, nicrump, nigel379, showdown and 55 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB