Greetings from Italy

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

micky

by micky

Hello everybody!

This is Michele from Italy, and exacly from Vicenza, Campy's city.
I started reading WW a few months ago, and lately I found it ever more interesting so I wanted to join it for share my experience and whetever needed ask your advices!

Unluckily I never got the luck of riding as a junior or a U23, but some years ago (I guess 3 or 4...bad memory!) I started riding italian Granfondo events, and especially the ones between 70 up to 130kms, as I feel myself more competitive in those distances.
So, if you've any question about Granfondo...just let me know and I'll try to answer in the best possible way!

Im also helping sometimes some cycling sites, although lately Im working especially with the italian ilCiclismo.it .
And Im also trying to work out a sort of business about Granfondo and japanese amatorial cyclists, but that's another story.

Last but not less important, my bike, not really a WW as the weight is over 7,5kgs, but I like classy style.
The frameset is a Deda EM2 with carbon front and rear fork, and deda newton stem and bar.
As you can guess by stickers, I like Belgium road races, and especially Ronde van Vlaanderen!
In the pic at that time I was using a Selle San Marco Concor Light, but now Ive a Flite Carbon (but I'll be back to the Concor light for sure..).
The wheelset...well...I already sold them long time ago, and Im using a Marchisio Alisea right now.

That's all!
Sorry for my bad english :oops: and..thanks for letting me join this nice forum! :D

Ciao ciao!

Kuiper

by Kuiper

Welcome, your english is not bad

Im = I'm or I am
Ive = I've or I have

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Luc

by Luc