Just a thought....

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Skillgannon

by Skillgannon

Just as a random aside, just thought I'd point out that last night the forum hit 200 000 posts, less than a year after reaching the first 100 000.

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

very cool!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stumpytrunks

by stumpytrunks

Thats amazing! As a littel statistical aside, If you had joined o nthe first day and posted at your current rate you would have roughly 15725 posts by now skill! Thats nearly 8%!

Skillgannon

by Skillgannon

Stumpy - I'm not sure which is scarier - that many posts, or that you went and worked it out :D Times must be slow (well, slower) in Tasmania

stumpytrunks

by stumpytrunks

Put it this way, I think I'm at 15 hours sleep in 5 days and I've got 1 and a bit assignments to go out of 6 for this week...so much for uni being one big training session! Flu doesn't help much either :lol:

Edit: that's my excuse for not being able to spell 'little'

Skillgannon

by Skillgannon

stumpytrunks wrote:Put it this way, I think I'm at 15 hours sleep in 5 days and I've got 1 and a bit assignments to go out of 6 for this week...so much for uni being one big training session! Flu doesn't help much either :lol:

Edit: that's my excuse for not being able to spell 'little'

Heh, yeah...that works :)

Damnit, I was hoping I wouldnt see anyone referring to homeowkr (thats why I'm online) - time off school has left me with a who lot of SACs to get done. Ah well, may as well procrastinate a bit more before getting something done, thanks for the reminder mate :roll: :P :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stumpytrunks

by stumpytrunks

Any time :lol: