unga89

by unga89

i love it...

how do you like that frame ?

ferrarista

by ferrarista

unga89 wrote:i love it...

how do you like that frame ?

Thanks. The frame is very good. stiff, connected yet smooth and comfortable. the handling is good with the ritchey wcs fork

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nicola

by Nicola

You are a fan of Lancia Delta Intergrale too??

Why do you like mostly italian cars??

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Nicola wrote:You are a fan of Lancia Delta Intergrale too??

Why do you like mostly italian cars??

Of course I'm a fan. I always liked lancia delta rally cars. They are so good and gorgeous.

Since I'm italian it is like normal that I like italian design. Always loved it and always will in bene e in male. Nothing better IMO although i really like german cars too.

2 wheels

by 2 wheels

Nice looking polished gruppo, but you need to polish your garage door handle too :wink:

nouseforaname

by nouseforaname

I really like how you've put your machine together, very nice!

Have fun with your white bar tape :wink: Clorox works best...

ferrarista

by ferrarista

nouseforaname wrote:I really like how you've put your machine together, very nice!

Have fun with your white bar tape :wink: Clorox works best...

haha thanks. well I suggest to anyone the fizik tape if you go white. its really nice and doesn't get dirty that much. I use windex to clean it. works very well too. i'll try clorox next time hehe.

ferrarista

by ferrarista

2 wheels wrote:Nice looking polished gruppo, but you need to polish your garage door handle too :wink:

haha yeah it would certainly match the gruppo but i'm too busy riding :lol:

bighead

by bighead

Hello nice bike. I know you wrote in your description that you customised those bottle cages yourself but what bottle cage did they start off as originally? How do they grip the bottle now? Weight? Thanks.

ferrarista

by ferrarista

bighead wrote:Hello nice bike. I know you wrote in your description that you customised those bottle cages yourself but what bottle cage did they start off as originally? How do they grip the bottle now? Weight? Thanks.

wassup. thanks dude. They started off as Tacx Tao silver cages and transformed into what you see with lots of dremeling and after helbow grease for the polishing :lol:

They now weigh 22 grams not including bolts. I never lost any bottles and god knows how bumpy it is over here. The beauty is that its alu so doesn't crack.

T.Trapper

by T.Trapper

They now weigh 22 grams not including bolts. I never lost any bottles and god knows how bumpy it is over here. The beauty is that its alu so doesn't crack.[/quote]

Sure it does. Only lasts a bit longer. Mine gave up after 3 years, both in 2 weeks time.

ferrarista

by ferrarista

T.Trapper wrote:Sure it does. Only lasts a bit longer. Mine gave up after 3 years, both in 2 weeks time.

Dude unless you crashed with them I could understand that they crack. that's kinda obvious.

I don't see how they can crack with normal use unless your an animal putting your bottles back in.

These cages are 2 years old now with lots of use. the way they are now, i've been using them for about 6 months and its all good.

T.Trapper

by T.Trapper

Hey, Ferrarista, watch out throwing names about :sick: . Hope your cages 'll last forever but if you have the same quality roads over there as we have here in Liege province, you 'll see what I mean sooner or later (as said, hope the latter :wink: ). Learned on another forum that this cracking was more common.

ferrarista

by ferrarista

T.Trapper wrote:Hey, Ferrarista, watch out throwing names about :sick: . Hope your cages 'll last forever but if you have the same quality roads over there as we have here in Liege province, you 'll see what I mean sooner or later (as said, hope the latter :wink: ). Learned on another forum that this cracking was more common.

:lol: sorry about the animal thing. Its just an expression not saying your that really. I hope the cracking will not happen but even if it does the cages are so inexpensive that its not a problem. thanks for the heads up

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tete de la course

by tete de la course

Man your Ferrari collection is sick. the F50 - the bike is nice to. but I noticed that there where no enzo or challenge stradale die cast.. whats up with that. nice rig tho.