pro bike in spain

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Motaro

by Motaro

keithster wrote:they are definitely not a trek dealer cause trek doesn't let dealers sell their bikes online

we got trek dealers who sel trek biks in Netherlands online and thy are trek dealer
finaly found my old Username robin v berkel so i wil log on that and not on this one if you wand to Pm me PM robin v berkel

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Kuiper

by Kuiper

Motaro wrote:
keithster wrote:they are definitely not a trek dealer cause trek doesn't let dealers sell their bikes online

we got trek dealers who sel trek biks in Netherlands online and thy are trek dealer

you mean Salden right? Yes the got a store so they can put it on there website, if was a webshop only then it's another point

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

Technically a shop can put Treks on their website. But they are not allowed to ship them. Trek requires that customers pick up the bike in person.

If a shop is selling them online and shipping them, and Trek finds out, they will no longer be a Trek dealer.

Kuiper

by Kuiper

madcow wrote:
If a shop is selling them online and shipping them, and Trek finds out, they will no longer be a Trek dealer.

They ship for 55 euro to country's outside the netherlands in the netherlands: 41,95
http://www.salden.nl/winkel/bike/index2.html