Tri Bars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

piertown

by piertown

hi im trying to get hold of some of the add on bars that where used on road bikes about 5 years ago,i think they might have been called drop in bars,they where used on the road a lot untill i think they where banned,they where a bit like mtb bar ends but fir road bikes,they just gave an extra hand postion and made you a bit more aero,anyone help ??

jeremyb

by jeremyb

piertown wrote:hi im trying to get hold of some of the add on bars that where used on road bikes about 5 years ago,i think they might have been called drop in bars,they where used on the road a lot untill i think they where banned,they where a bit like mtb bar ends but fir road bikes,they just gave an extra hand postion and made you a bit more aero,anyone help ??

Yeah, some were made by Scott. But i think i may have seen others made as well. Best place is Ebay, ofcourse, unless someone has a pair their not using.

jeremyb

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Paul_nl

by Paul_nl

piertown wrote:hi im trying to get hold of some of the add on bars that where used on road bikes about 5 years ago,i think they might have been called drop in bars,they where used on the road a lot untill i think they where banned,they where a bit like mtb bar ends but fir road bikes,they just gave an extra hand postion and made you a bit more aero,anyone help ??

Cinelli Spinaci

Is this what you are searching for?

piertown

by piertown

yes thanks a lot :D

alasamerlin

by alasamerlin

Hi,
in Italy you can find a lot of Spinaci and Spinaci light, for a good price

Take a look www.bicidacorsa.com

in the marketplace may be......

Ciao