Well I Started with building up the Expert racing:
What I got:
- Scott USA Expert racing frame
- Rock Shox Reba World Cup
- Shimano Deore XT M760 Crankset with Extralite Chainring bolts:
- Shimano Deore XT M760 GS Rear Mech with red SRP bolts and a alloy Pivot bolt.
- Shimano Deore XT M739 Front mech... but will be changed to a M750 (mistaken it for a M750 when I bought it on Ebay, the M750 is lighter then the 760)
- Token Carbon Handlebar
- Extralite Neogrips
- Selle Italia Flite Trans Am Titanium
- American Classic 350 Disc rims (Of wich 1 is 23g to heavy..
And a buch of small parts and stuff I posted above like Chain, Cassette etc...
What I Ordered and waiting for
- Chris King NoTreadset in red
- Magura Marta SL (already got the Ti and Alloy bolts I need
- Shimano Deore XT M760 Dual Release Shifters (2007 model)
And what I still need to order:
- DT 240S hubs and some spokes and red anodised nippels
Hi Pedro Barbosa,
I just noticed that you had a question... a but late but the Pro racing and other bikes from the racing have a 26.8 stem size and a 31.8 collar size.
(exept the Team Issue)
hope it helps....