Zemper Velox UL HT: for sale!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

kdanny1

by kdanny1

@mads:

poshbikes create a ht with disc with 7,2kg with pedals.. i like it very much...this is one of the nicest (and lightest!)bikes of the world...

look here:
http://www.poshbikes.com/make.php?29

yours is also great:-)
light and lighter...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Damn - those bikes are getting lighter and lighter :-)

With my new wheelset, tuned xtr rd and hmmm... my new Extralite Cog1 11-27T cassette (yes, I know it's a little against my has-to-be-dirt-worthy-products but I will try it out) the weight is about 7,55 kg (calculated) so I'm getting closer hehe!

Tim

by Tim

a pair of stans ztr olymic rims, extralite hubs, sapim/dt rev spokes and you will have pretty light wheels which weight approx 1100grams, if you can get the new stans rims (which weight nearly 300grams each, I've seen that kessiakoff and some other riders used them in 05).

those wheels wouldn't be that expensive either. not much more then 1000euro or something. little bit more then a pair of crossmax SL disc but not much!

if you change your xtr shifter to some others, like marta sL shifters (compatible with xtr calipers) and xtr triggers, you could save over 100grams without problems. even more could be saved if you change to gripshifters, if you like them, I'm little bit sceptical thought, I'm also running xtr shifters :oops: and have no excusing. but mine isn't lightweigh, it weights 8.3kg with v-brakes and it's too much to talk about in this thread :lol:

koser

by koser

I have told you a million times to get MartaSL and X.O..... or get the new `07 XTR....

let´s get you started hehehehehe.... are you ready to surrender :D

looking good mads... NICE bike!!!!

Missed you at Nordic Championships in Århus yesterday :D
In the movie "The Matrix", Chuck Norris is the Matrix. If you pay close attention in the green "falling code" scenes, you can make out the faint texture of his beard.

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

I have actually ordered the new XTR from a really nice man so I hope to get one of the 4 first group to arrive here in Denmark with some luck but there is not so much weightsaving on the new group - only even better performance ;-)

so... yes :oops: I'm thinking about the Sram x.0 and Marta SL brakes because I could save about 100 grams.. (DAMN DAMN DAMN) :lol:

My plan was to go to the race but I wasn't ready mentally and was already starting to make excuses for riding the short race so I decided not to go.

koser

by koser

Tøs..... :D

joke - did not ride either - worked for Compex and High5
In the movie "The Matrix", Chuck Norris is the Matrix. If you pay close attention in the green "falling code" scenes, you can make out the faint texture of his beard.

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Tæve :-)

Maybe I should have been there for cocktails and compex-power in the expo-area hehe!

Aren't you tried of your Magura Marta SL brakes? 8)

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Tim wrote:a pair of stans ztr olymic rims, extralite hubs, sapim/dt rev spokes and you will have pretty light wheels which weight approx 1100grams

Though Olympic rims are disc-only a 1100 grams wheelset can only be for v-brakes. I think the lightest possible disc wheelset with 32/32H will be around 1200-1220 grams but no where near 1100 grams :-)

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

New wheels and cassette :-)

Weight is 7,59 kg (weight is changing between 7,58 and 7,59 kg). Next upgrade will be Magura Marta SL brakes and Sram X.0 2006 gears. Savings should be about 100 gram.
Attachments
IMGP1934hp.JPG
Last edited by Mads Kock on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Motaro

by Motaro

very nice what is type cassette you got now ?? KC ?
finaly found my old Username robin v berkel so i wil log on that and not on this one if you wand to Pm me PM robin v berkel

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Supposed to be an Extralite but the package says KCNC?! The weight is a little disappointing if it is an Extralite - 139,5 grams! Supposed to be about 125 grams! Looks like the Extralite on their website!

Motaro

by Motaro

Mads Kock wrote:Supposed to be an Extralite but the package says KCNC?! The weight is a little disappointing if it is an Extralite - 139,5 grams! Supposed to be about 125 grams! Looks like the Extralite on their website!

its KC http://www.kenbikes.com/Web/NewWeb/rd9.htm my weight 130gr + - 12-27
finaly found my old Username robin v berkel so i wil log on that and not on this one if you wand to Pm me PM robin v berkel

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Looks like mine but also the Extralite - Extralite probably gets them from KCNC!

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

Coming upgrades are:

4xTi pedals,
Syntace F99 stem (90mm),
Lighter rimstrips,
Speedware carbon pulleywheels,
Notubes 140mm rear rotor,
Powercordz innerwires,
some adjustments.

but that's about it... running out of ideas! The final weight is calculated to be 7363 grams.
Last edited by Mads Kock on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ghastly

by Ghastly

cut the fork to the right length??

That's about all i can think of...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com