Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 3603
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:17 am
- Location: A bigger rock in the Pacific (AUS)
Can see why you think its a bit to small, a shame really because thats still one nice bike. Are you going to be migrating parts to the new stork?
- Posts: 987
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:59 pm
- Location: u.k
the storck0.9 what a good choice
- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:39 am
- Location: Los Angeles=Hills, Smog
Looks like you've got a nice ride! I was checking out the Storck site last night, nice looking bikes!
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:28 pm
- Location: B e l g i u m
Sweet TCR, anyway !!
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:16 am
- Location: Belgium Kortessem
Your bike isn't to small !
Keep it, it's awesome
Watch this: http://users.pandora.be/epodriver/fotos ... mage2.html
The bike of a U23 rider I know, he is very talented. His seatpost is also very heigh but that's nice with that frame
Time VXRS Ulteam
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:14 pm
- Location: hull uk
thanks for the coments guys had problems with getting stork a cervelo r3 looks likely now fingers crossed