Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 5:56 pm
What should I get cycling-wise for my birthday?
Any options considered!
My current set up is a Trek 5500, DA 10 speedd, ksyriums.
Can't think what I should get!
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 3:11 pm
- Location: Detroit-USA
Zero Gravity brakes make a dee-lite-full gift and you can move them to your next bike regardless of group type- very nice piece of jewelry!!
- Posts: 1716
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:44 pm
- Location: Kentucky, USA
the new Tune 44 gram carbon saddle. i am about to get one
- Posts: 905
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:00 pm
A set of really strong legs?
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:17 am
- Location: California, USA
A full / complete general check-up and a very good spa treatment.
A healthy body is needed to enjoy life ... especially cycling.
This is my treat to myself every year.