Again greetings from Flanders

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Mathieu

by Mathieu

Hello! Nice place here, all bicycle-addicted people :lol::P I really like WW for the interesting news, the carbon stuff ..

My trainingsbike is an Giordano Limited 2006 (full carbon) with Campagnolo Centaur and Ritchey Pro. I use Campagnolo Scirocco wheels. Pedals are Look KeO.

My race bike isn't ready yet, because I still have to order a Campa Record or Campa Chorus groupo (still doubting). The frame is an Look KX. The wheels are Fulcrum Racing 1 tubular with Hutchinson carbon comp tubular tires. Because i'm a ritchey-addict, i preferred the WCS stuff (seatpost and handlebar). The stem is a Look carbon stem. Pedals are also Look Keo. That's about it, i hope i gave my groupo fast!

Adios :wink:

Joel

by Joel

Record and ditch that Look stem, it's dangerous

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mathieu

by Mathieu

Joel wrote:Record and ditch that Look stem, it's dangerous

Hmmmz, but it looks so nice :cry: Do you have bad experiences perhaps? Any idea when that carbon ritchey stem would be available? I'll buy it immediately.

I will wait untill the '07 record groupo will be available, because of the new ultra torque cranks and other improvements.

Joel

by Joel

No troubles with that stem myself, but a friend broke one. In general, I don't trust carbon bars and stems, most of the time you have no problems, only a few are bad. Although they're more likely to break than the Al stuff. '07 Campagnolo will be a different gruppo, good idea to wait for that.