Help!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

zoey

by zoey

Okay I've been biting my tongue here but her goes my rant...... I ordered one pair of Zero Gravity brakes 6 weeks ago. My credit card was charged within 24 hours of placing my order. I have emailed Ted multiple times and he did return one email stating he would set them right out. That was 3 weeks ago...... I'm starting to feel like I've been scammed!!!!!! :evil:

I know several of you guys here have dealt with Ted with good success. My bigest complaint is that he billed me for goods he still has in his possession. If this is what he does for everyone then fine but post these terms on your site.

If anyone knows how contact Ted directly please PM me. I hate to flame Zero Gravity but they cannot continue to do business like this.
Cheers,
:lol:

"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx

Click Here to see my Scott CR1.

jim

by jim

zoey, i hate to post an obvious answer, but have you tried calling ted? i found ted and his company to be expedient, and helpful. perhaps they have a production delay? i do know he has an overwhelming demand for his product.

call him at 706-757-2414... number from the website

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

zoey

by zoey

Yes I have. I left a message last Friday. Another point to remember is they charged my card over one month ago and I have not recieved the any goods which I have paid for.
Cheers,

nzkiwiguy

by nzkiwiguy

he is on this site try PMing him as well.

I know the tour of gerogia has been in his home town and there were a few teams with the brakes on there.

zoey

by zoey

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks I should not have to beg to recieve something I have paid for over a month ago... :roll:

If you cannot ship product due to delays that is understandable just don't bill my credit card and let me know my order will be delayed. I'm an understandable person I just hate to feel I've been ripped off. :evil:
Cheers,

nikh

by nikh

Yes I agree with you Ted should have contacted you immediately after you placed the order if he was aware of a delay.

Having waited this long I would have definetly expected a phone call or at the very least an email explaining the problem he is obviously having.

As the others have suggested I would make the call.

In the past Ted has been spot on with his help.
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

zoey

by zoey

nikh I agree that is why I hated to even start this thread because several members here have had great success working with him.
Cheers,