Lightweight/ Reynolds wheel question

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cadence90

by cadence90

Bruiser wrote:And he didn't win the road race, a small breakaway took the win when the bunch forgot about them. Was anyone else there?

What price should Ausies be paying? I know a few riders who may be interested.

Brian

Yes, as Martin says, he did win, and what an interesting Telekom triumph that was :roll: . I think Vino didn't even shake hands after....
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tommasini

by tommasini

Regarding Ulrich's olympic frame - Early scandium frames commonly had necked up/down sections to get the most bang for the buck at joints vs elsewhere. Opera frames - a div of Pinnerella uses various other brands of tubing other than the Deda proprietory that Pinnerella uses.....meaning they have experiance with projects such as this.

rico

by rico

Incidentally, Ullrich swapped bikes at the foot of one of the big TdF climbs in 2000 - between what looked like a regular Pinarello Prince and that same thinner tubed frame...

rico

Too wet to ride my Lightweights :cry:

NS

by NS

rico wrote:Too wet to ride my Lightweights :cry:

Damn I didnt see the note in the manual about only using them in the dry guess mine are ruined then :wink: :lol: