Final Giant TCR Advanced at See Otter

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

It's wonderful, isn't it? Pity it has the longer 407mm seatstays, I loved the ultra-short rear.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mrowkoob

by mrowkoob

Dr.Dos wrote:It's wonderful, isn't it? Pity it has the longer 407mm seatstays, I loved the ultra-short rear.

BTW did anyone show up to beat the cannondale Six13 challenge at Seaotter?

spytech

by spytech

Dr.Dos wrote:It's wonderful, isn't it? Pity it has the longer 407mm seatstays, I loved the ultra-short rear.

where did you get the info for the seat stays??? how much is going to weight? any other pics? i like this better than what i saw from velocity in the taipei show; they should make it all black and just say GIANT TCR. 8)

Tim the Pineapple

by Tim the Pineapple

There's some info over at Cnews

spytech

by spytech

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

Sorry guys, erratum: of course I was referring to the chainstays (not seatstays ..). You can spot the greater distance between rear tyre and seat tube just like the present TCR Triple.

Completely OT: Johan Coenen who is also active on WW ('Johancoenen') is in the lead group at todays 'Rund um den Henninger Turm' a major Elite race in Germany together with guys like Thorsten Schmidt und Danilo Hondo (Giro stage winner) from Team Gerolsteiner. Keep your fingers crossed he makes it to the finish with a chance to win! :D

tobias

by tobias

Dr.Dos wrote:Completely OT: Johan Coenen who is also active on WW ('Johancoenen') is in the lead group at todays 'Rund um den Henninger Turm' a major Elite race in Germany together with guys like Thorsten Schmidt und Danilo Hondo (Giro stage winner) from Team Gerolsteiner. Keep your fingers crossed he makes it to the finish with a chance to win! :D

...yeahhh-really great race for johan :D
nothing.

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

Karsten Kroon (Rabobank) wins, then Danilo Hondo and Coenen on a great third place. Congrats, it was a very tough race with hefty climbs and rain from start to finish.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com