New Wilier Cento 10 Air - Ramato

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

fritzbox

by fritzbox

Perfect!

Lafolie

by Lafolie

glepore wrote:Oh my. The blue and orange was nice enough. This and the new mirror blue make me want to throw my matte blue uno air into the dumpster and start over.

LOL :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tmr5555

by tmr5555

RAMATOOOOOOO
(sorry, just had to :)))

wkwt

by wkwt

That is siiiiiiiick!

Geoff

by Geoff

Ok, that's nice. I didn't scroll-down far enough to see the pic. Glad I did...

gceniza

by gceniza

Gorgeous paint. Very unique.

Bely

by Bely

this is beautiful and i can't wait to build mine up - alas it has to stay hidden!!! i am afraid its gone too far!!!
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

rosuch

by rosuch

Any feedback on the ride? How's the finish of the frameset? BTW BEAUTIFUL!!!!

bura

by bura

Very understated two way ,gorgeous paint job it is. In no way (sorry kgt) this can be considered as 'loud'.
Since Peugeot came out with their show TT bike in copper and matte black ,I was expecting some manufacturer would pick up the copper story.
Not as shiny as Peugeot and therefore looks classic , makes me feel to play a classic "AIR" theme here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

Zak

by Zak

ohlala - so tasty :unbelievable:

kgt

by kgt

bura wrote:Since Peugeot came out with their show TT bike in copper and matte black ,I was expecting some manufacturer would pick up the copper story.

Ramato is Wilier's historical color, it has nothing to do with Peugeot.

bura

by bura

@kgt:AFAIK the copper historical Ramato Willier was shown on two last big bike shows around the globe. So trust that I know about . I only hope that Willier was motivated by a copper coloured bicyle
, to make use of their 'historical' colour again.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

jasonh

by jasonh

Sensational example of a timeless modern and unique color. THat bike will look as good in 5 years as it does today. Magnificent?

kgt

by kgt

bura wrote:@kgt:AFAIK the copper historical Ramato Willier was shown on two last big bike shows around the globe. So trust that I know about . I only hope that Willier was motivated by a copper coloured bicyle, to make use of their 'historical' colour again.

I don't understand. Are you talking about the re-issue?

More info here:
https://eroica.cc/journal/wilier-triest ... per-jewels

"Dal Molin’s painting department was managed by Bruno Villari during this period, who was inspired by the message the Wilier-Triestina cycling team wanted to promote – a patriotic and proud union between Italy and Trieste (a city that existed only as a free independent state following the Second World War). Villari did not want the traditional, widely used colours of Italian frame-builders to appear on team bicycles with such an emotive purpose. Instead, he experimented with colour as if he were painting the interior of a Duomo. It became his obsession of every waking moment to create a striking finish, one that would capture the hearts and minds of those who would flock to see Magni win the Giro d’Italia in 1948."

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com