So if u can tell me which of them have less thigh rubbing, u'll help me a lot.If Aspide shape make less chance for thigh rubbing in the front part of the saddle, probably will try... And still can not find the actual weight info for those saddle.
I've had no thigh rubbing on either the SLR Flow or the Aspide so I can't really help much.
But, the SLR is slightly wider at its widest point, and it starts to flare out a little earlier (further towards the nose) than the Aspide.
One other thing to note, the cut out shape and location is quite a bit different on the two saddles.
Thanks sib.. Very helpfull..
In meanwhile i visited my local lbs and i we had a chat about the Aspide and saddles at all. I mention AliExpress copy and guess what?
Some other guy was also beeing curious so order it. After test ride he did not like it, and just left it in the LBS if someone else want to try it.. So just from curiosity i take for a test ride. Ill test ride it next days, and i'll share my opinion here.
On the first sight, look like exact copy of the original. But there is no flex at all, and look like very stiff and probably not comfortable (dont know if there is some flex at all on original as well, since i never had chance to see original in real). At least i'll have a chance to test ride the shape of Aspide.
Anyway, i extend my saddle choices and wondering everyone opinion (i want to save some weight if its possible with the new saddle).
Im riding a lot of climbs, but also long rides often (150-220 km once per week ussually), so it have to be comfortable (i know personal choice and need to test ride it, but i guess there is other SLR Carbonio Flow users here, with the same dilemma since not possible to test ride them).
This is my final list of saddles:
1. Selle San Marco Aspide (SuperLeggera or Carbon FX Version. Is there any comfort difference between them? Or just weight? And any actual weight information for narrow version)
2. Berk Lupina Carbon or Padded version? (is there any comfort difference between them?)
3. AX Lightness Leaf Plus (or Leaf II not padded version) (i dont like it because is 143 mm, but maybe it can work)
4. Tune Komm-Vor or Komm-Vor+ (seem like nice saddle. I dont like the fact that is short saddle but i got mixed information about the length.. Somewhere i read 250mm, somewhere 260mm, somewhere 265mm. What is the real length ? ) Why this saddle is not more popular on WeighWeenies community?
5. Tune SpeedNeedle Marathon (same dilemma as Komm-Vor. What is actual length? 250, 260 or 265mm)?
Also to mention that i dont use chamois creme (until now never needed), and using normal quality bibs (Giordana CarbonRed and Giordana cheaper version, or Castelli also cheaper version). It's interesting that for me im getting more comfort with Giordana cheaper version, then CarbonRed.
So which one of the list have best chance to be comfortable for long rides and to be comfort (and weight saving) substitute of my SLR Carbonio flow? Or to dont waste time and to just order SLR Carbonio Flow once per year