Colnago C60 PLBK Traditional 61 - Updated

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

LorneMalvo

by LorneMalvo

So I finally finished the bike today and went out for a little maiden voyage [emoji846] Since my left knee is a bit chipped at the moment the ride was way too short but I already can tell the ride quality is just amazing!
Took one quick IPhone shot for you guys for now. More to come soon [emoji1360]Image

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Look565w

by Look565w

:thumbup: Very, very nice indeeed!

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Looks really well proportioned!
Congratulations! :thumbup:

LionelB

by LionelB

Nice. What's your saddle height ?

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Nice, was a long time coming. Congrats. As to saddle height and while we wait on the actual numbers... I'm gonna throw out a guess for fun and say it's in the 81-82cm range. And I'll go out on a limb and guess a saddle to bar drop of 10-11cm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

ronderman

by ronderman

As a fellow colnago owner I say "well done"

As a fellow tall rider I say "proper build"

As a fellow colnago and tall guy I say "Bro, is your butt really that narrow? Be honest."

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Very, very nice. The only thing that troubles me is the aforementioned logo cutoff on the seat post which didn't make it through my OCD filter.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Good eye!
I haven't noticed that. I had the same problem on my C50 back then.

Seatpost police: Approved! :thumbup: (edited)
Last edited by majklnajt on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Actually I might be wrong - earlier in the thread there's a close up photo which shows that it is in fact all visible courtesy of Deda's having repositioned it. My mistake and apologies to the OP.

LorneMalvo

by LorneMalvo

First of all thanks for the compliments!
Right now the saddle height is 80 cm but I still do have some tolerance for adding 2 more cm on top. Saddle to bar drop is 10 cm. Pretty good guesses on both Calnago :wink:

@ ronderman: butt really is that narrow :lol:

@ mockenrue: no needs for apologies, if I would have used the older version of the seatpost the logos definitely would have been cut off. Right now the "Superleggero" logo ends just a few mm in front of the seat tube so it maybe looks like cut off when you give it a quick look

Will take some good quality pictures as soon as possible and also sum up the whole build process with more numbers and stuff.

LorneMalvo

by LorneMalvo

Since the "Pictures of Colnagos" thread has been shut down (which is really sad by the way), I'm gonna bring back my build thread to showcase some recent updates.
Switched out the stem and handlebars and also put on some new shoes. Stem now is Deda Superleggero Limited Edition (it's like made for the PLBK colour scheme), bars are 3T Rotundo Team Stealth. Decided to go with tan sidewalls this time and I'm pretty happy with the looks. Baby now is rollin' on some Vittoria Corsa G+.
Just went out for a quick spin and took a few shots. Will definitely try to get some better pictures soon!ImageImage

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JKolmo

by JKolmo

Really beautiful!!

When you mention it, it was a while ago I saw the show your Colnago thread. Why was it shut down?

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Yes @Lorne, it's turned out really nice!
And @Jkolmo, that is indeed the $64000 question of the day, week, weeks, or however long it's been since the mods made the decision to shut down threads like that. Just do a search on "tough decisions".
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

tids0009

by tids0009

That looks so cool with the Corsa Graphene tan walls and shamal mille wheels. Like this a lot, well done.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com