Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

cyclist14

by cyclist14

Although I am new here I have a lot of posts on other cycling forums.

I have been involved with Cycling for about 2 years as of today, I started when I was 14 after being loaned a cheapo bike from my neighbor. I rode that a lot and eventually got another cheapo bike (Nishiki Century :? ) I rode that some more and then I got a Trek 1500, for the past season(2005) I raced and trained on that bike and I was asked on to the John Deere Junior Development Cycling team, while on that team I competed in 17 races and had a great first season which ended with a bronze medal at the State TT Championships. This year I am finally going to get a serious racing machine, our team has new sponsors and new goals, we are now Carolina Cyclones Junior Development and we will race 48 races this year including Nationals. We will use custom-made and painted Orbea Mitis Carbon's that are 120 grams lighter than stock mitis's, we will also race on Rolf Vigor wheels.

By the way I am 16 and weigh a 156 pounds and I am 6'3 ,although I will be back to race weight (145) in a few months, I like starting the season a bit heavy because it will be colder outside and I'll have more protection in a crash :wink:

wow, long post
I Support Drug Free Sport

Ciocc 7005 with Colnago Fork and Ultegra 10

Rolf ROCKS!!!

cyclist14

by cyclist14

Also, I am homeschooled so I have more time to train for cycling and I also take concurrent classes at a local college and I intend to get a full college education no matter how far I go in Cycling.
I Support Drug Free Sport

Ciocc 7005 with Colnago Fork and Ultegra 10

Rolf ROCKS!!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com