PICS for SL.............

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Xterra Racer

by Xterra Racer

No problems....just trying to get to the truth (whether is in weights on bike stuff or people that post about them).

If you do race A at nats, then I will take everything back. Kinda like asking someone to post another pic of their bike to prove it is really theirs.

Like I said.....I do like you....and enjoy reading your posts (even the flame ones). So don't take it to personally. Just looking for the details.

Superlite

by Superlite

It's cool, I hear where your comming from. I just don't take crap form people like cyclemanpat.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

vashirak

by vashirak

Superlite wrote:It's cool, I hear where your comming from. I just don't take crap form people like cyclemanpat.

I have been following the post by SL and Pat for quite sometimes, even though i'm really new on this site. I was just wondering if you guys actually know one another. As in, have you all met each other before?

PS: I enjoy reading the posts by both of you.

Superlite

by Superlite

Hello, welcome to WW.

As for your question, no I don't know pat. All I know is he has been rude from the beginning. Go look at his posts, he started it all by making fun of the college I attend. How messed up is that?

Take care.

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

SL.......you never stop. When I first entered this forum you always had a cocky attitude for all my questions, I just was an ass to you because of your attitude. Then of course like we have all seen.....you said my bike was fake and I made it up. Well, as everyone sees it does exist, so once again you look stupid! Just like you lying about which class you race.........what comes around goes around, and your time has come. Learn to take it.....beause you sure dish it out. Then after all the crap you gave me about lying about my bike.......I proved it is real and you still aren't man enough to apologize and admit you were wrong........TRY BEING A MAN, not a mouth!!!!! I think all will agree

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

so..............SL, lets do each other and the others a favor and just stop talking to each other. We will go about our Weight Weenies experience without interacting with each other.......I think that will be best. Agreed??

Superlite

by Superlite

Just like you lying about which class you race.........what comes around goes around,

I wasn't lying, I never lie on here. Read the previous posts.

SL, lets do each other and the others a favor and just stop talking to each other.

You got it.

PNuT

by PNuT

could both ov you please post the weight ov your handbags?

this is one of the funniest threads ive read on WW :lol:

spytech

by spytech

please just lock this thread out, it is useless.