Tap Tap...is this thing on?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
jim

by jim

cadence90, i must apologize to you. my first post was over the top. i did go for the throat on the aerolite pedals, and thinking back, i should have posted the constructive pedal comments from my prior posting in it's place.

cadence90

by cadence90

jim wrote:cadence90, i must apologize to you. my first post was over the top. i did go for the throat on the aerolite pedals, and thinking back, i should have posted the constructive pedal comments from my prior posting in it's place.

Thanks jim, it's cool: I appreciate us being more up front and civil. :)
Have a nice Easter.
And let's hope to hear more info on AeroLite/Zerolite.....
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

by Weenie

morrisond

by morrisond

I just ordered a pair direct from Aerolite. The guy who makes them was very Informative and got me over my fears on them. Apparently the new version that I'm getting are only 62 grams! I'll write a review once I try them. I've been using SPD- SL's(love them- just heavy, and my new bikes Campy so they just wouldn't go), I had X-2's last year which I really didn't like, as I felt you had to rotate your foot too much to unclip. If I don't like the Zerolites, I'll probably try some Zero's.