PICS for SL.............

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

here asshole
Attachments
tcr3.jpg

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

my wheel
Attachments
ac wheel.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Superlite

by Superlite

Can you take a picture with the cranks shown up close?
Last edited by Superlite on Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Francois_Viviers

by Francois_Viviers

No really, take a picture of it while hanging form the ceiling naked covered in honey, that is the only way that you could possibly prove this is your bike :lol:

This is ridiculous

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

isn't he the biggest ass you have ever seen!!! jealous people are sad

Superlite

by Superlite

Jealousy? Delusions of grandure eh? hehe

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

learn to spell......Tank bike boy!!! I love this guy

jim

by jim

pat, i'm surprised you didn't go for a slightly lighter build on your rear carbon wheel. that said, your 28 hole rear ac wheel would be very strong, and still light. i'm running a 16/20 pair of ac carbons, but i do keep them for special events, races, etc. as bare wheels, they came in at 1074 grams for the pair. i wouldn't use this build for everyday riding however. your stouter set is the way to go for everyday usage.

Xterra Racer

by Xterra Racer

Moderators must have taken the day off today :lol:

Superlite

by Superlite

Makes the posts more interesting though, don't ya think?

Florian
Site Admin

by Florian

Xterra Racer wrote:Moderators must have taken the day off today :lol:

Yes, it's Easter. :)

@Superlite and cyclemanpat: First warning.
Image Image

Xterra Racer

by Xterra Racer

Since we are on the subject of posers (as superlight contends of pat) let's talk about SL a little bit.

I seem to remember him claiming he was a CAT 2 racer to all of us. But when I looked at the Lobo Classic results that he bragged about it turns out he raced in Collegiate C class. That would put him at a CAT 4 at best. Comparing his times to those in A class (which equates to CAT 1-2) he would have been dead last in the TT and Crit.

So I guess the old phrase "what comes around, goes around" is ringing in his ears about now.

Superlite

by Superlite

You know what, I'm not even going to explain myself. I did race the C class, but did it ever occur to you I may have been injured? Or possible some other reason?

You'll see what class I'm racing in at Nationals. :roll:

Xterra Racer

by Xterra Racer

I actually like you SL. I enjoy reading your posts and think you have a pretty good info base. As well as have some good resources.

But, you do act pretty arrogant sometimes. You did say you raced Cat 2 in a previous discussion and the reality of the matter is that your not as good as you claim (at least to the people on this site).

I have no problem with someone that races at any ability. Hell, I race, and I'm not that good compared to other people. But I also admit that.

No one cares if you race pro or race at the local Tuesday night get togethers on this site. But don't try to portray yourself as someone your not.

Superlite

by Superlite

I have no problem with someone that races at any ability. Hell, I race, and I'm not that good compared to other people. But I also admit that.

No one cares if you race pro or race at the local Tuesday night get togethers on this site. But don't try to portray yourself as someone your not.

Did you read my last post? I am CAT 2. Only because I raced a C race doesn't mean otherwise. I was in fact injured. And when I'm racing in nationals in Madison this summer I will be racing A, check the results when they come out.

I've never had a problem with you, so why are you making one? I always enjoy your input, and respect you.

Yeah I did get arrogant today, I'm sick of Cyclemanpats crap. Always has a smart ass remark to make. Incase you or anyone else hasn't noticed he has been on my case since day one, unprovoked. First making fun of my school, then my body and being both cyclist and powerlifter. What am I going to do, stand by and smile while he talks crap about me? I seem to remember other people complaining about him as well for the same reasons.
Last edited by Superlite on Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com