TDG, WW gathering, Thanks everyone, until next year!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

TACSTS............where are you at in KY? I am in Covington, right over the river from Cincy, OHIO

1 Lite Ghisallo

by 1 Lite Ghisallo

I know a couple of Ghisallo riding types that live about 30 minutes south of the factory that would be there....We would be glad to give you folks a tour of some of the areas finest climbs.....
12.3 LBS Of Climbing Fury

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Herbert

by Herbert

The event is from April 18-23 and the link is www.tourdegeorgia.com

Cheers,
Herbert

Litespeed
www.litespeed.com

climbingcue

by climbingcue

I am planning on heading down during that time frame. If there is a GTG or not... I want to ride Brasstown Bald and some other hills area, so if it is not going to happen I would like to meet up for a ride with people that are in that area... Let me know...

Thanks,
Bill

bikemesenger
Shop Owner

by bikemesenger

climbingcue wrote:I am planning on heading down during that time frame. If there is a GTG or not... I want to ride Brasstown Bald and some other hills area, so if it is not going to happen I would like to meet up for a ride with people that are in that area... Let me know...

Thanks,
Bill

Send me a email or PM me when you are coming? I might be able to put up a couple people if anyone wants to come down.

1 Lite Ghisallo

by 1 Lite Ghisallo

I spoke to the local Scott dealer yesterday. He is very interested in putting somthing together as well. Between His stuff, Litespeed,Ligero and potentially Zero Gravity it could be a W.W. Dream Fest..... :D
12.3 LBS Of Climbing Fury

iubike

by iubike

I will very much be there.

K

climbingcue

by climbingcue

l[/quote]Send me a email or PM me when you are coming? I might be able to put up a couple people if anyone wants to come down.[/quote]

Thank you for the offer, my girlfriend is also coming down so we will be staying in a hotel... Right now it looks like I will be driving down on 4/19/06 and driving back home on 4/24/06... I would like to meet up and ride if that is possible. When it gets closer I will figure out more details..

Thanks,
Bill

BikeTech

by BikeTech

bikemesenger wrote:
climbingcue wrote:I am planning on heading down during that time frame. If there is a GTG or not... I want to ride Brasstown Bald and some other hills area, so if it is not going to happen I would like to meet up for a ride with people that are in that area... Let me know...

Thanks,
Bill

Send me a email or PM me when you are coming? I might be able to put up a couple people if anyone wants to come down.

See you there for the TT stage / overnighter... you'll have to show us around the nasty climbs in the area. I'll have the light bike with me. Hopefully some other board members show up at the TDG.

wishIwasSponsored

by wishIwasSponsored

I would show up if it's in the Chattanooga area. I like the idea of test rides as I can't afford my own Vortex :D .

ZeroG
in the industry

by ZeroG

I owe Herbert a visit and a lunch; count me in, I'll bring my #3 off the line Ghisallo with my #1 off the line new Zero G cranks and of course the brakes with the new blue pads.

P.S., cranktesters, sorry for the long wait - I am almost done.
will email you soon...

Ted Ciamillo
Zero Gravity

also my vote for wwmoty goes to Litespeed - I love my Ghisallo und Herbert ist das mannin zie!!!

Herbert

by Herbert

Maybe we could have an actual headcount too so we can see who all is coming. If people could give a yes or a now and confirm maybe Juanmoretime can start a list and publish it in the original post. Or I could start one if Juan doesn't want too. Plus I have a guest room where someone could crash a night or two. :-0

Herbert
Litespeed
www.litespeed.com

kAb

by kAb

I've given up on following the posts

Where and when are we meeting, put me on the list juan.

Singletrackmind

by Singletrackmind

I would show up. I live in Chattanooga - so it would be easy for me to participate.
Last edited by Singletrackmind on Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TACSTS

by TACSTS

I could probably swing it as long as it's not during my finals week. Would need a concrete date set before I could be certain as to whether I could make it or not. :oops: