**Get well soon Boonen**

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Knut

by Knut

LJ wrote:I think tippster perhaps had a something a little more "racey" in mind :wink:

You gotta be kiddin' me Lee, by the standards of those days this girl is topnotch racey... 8)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tippster

by Tippster

Dissapointed at the picture but...

why cant someone post him a digital camera?
"Ride it like you've just stolen it!"

Ripley451

by Ripley451

Get well soon. :)
Vorsprung Durch Tortë http://www.costablancacycling.com/

Boonen

by Boonen

Hi Guys, thanks for all your support on as well as off the forum, really nice to hear from you!

Just a little update on how things are going. I had a little setback and had to spend another night in the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to undergo some more tests etc, but I (hopefully) had my last appointment in the hospital yesterday so that's good news.
I'm starting to spend short times out of bed now and have been doing some reading here at ww's as well to see what you have been up to while I wasn't paying attention :wink: I hope to be OK in about 1-2 weeks from now but will be taking it really easy untill I'm sure that I'm 100% cured. No bike riding for a while after that either :( I lost a lot of strength and have to be carefull not to get sick again so getting out on a bike in the cold is probably not a good idea right now. But ofcourse this doesn't prevent me from doing some inside work on building and tuning my bike in the mean time :)

Thanks again for all the support, see you around on the forum!

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

So Boonen, are you pleased with the results? Do you feel like a real woman now after the operation? :D :lol:

col hicks

by col hicks

:D glad to hear you are feeling better ,take it easy :thumbup:

Boonen

by Boonen

richardtoddywoddy wrote:So Boonen, are you pleased with the results? Do you feel like a real woman now after the operation? :D :lol:

:roll: hmm, I see not much has changed in the last month :lol:

thanks col hicks!

Cyco

by Cyco

Boonen, What we all really want to know though is how much weight you lost while you were in there :P

Get back on in bike soon - after my hospital visit it felt so good when I could.
Success is how far you you bounce back up after being knocked down

Skillgannon

by Skillgannon

Are you sure you weren't just paying to much attention to the whining "you should loose weight to make your bike go faster" lines that pop up every-so-often :roll:

I'm kidding, hope you have a speedy recovery - sounds worse than the stuff I had (which I thought was fairly shit, but thats nothing...)

And for Racey - to bad those Nurses didn't have bullhorns or we'd be set :roll:

Boonen

by Boonen

Boonen wrote:Hi Guys, thanks for all your support on as well as off the forum, really nice to hear from you!

Just a little update on how things are going. I had a little setback and had to spend another night in the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to undergo some more tests etc, but I (hopefully) had my last appointment in the hospital yesterday so that's good news.
I'm starting to spend short times out of bed now and have been doing some reading here at ww's as well to see what you have been up to while I wasn't paying attention :wink: I hope to be OK in about 1-2 weeks from now but will be taking it really easy untill I'm sure that I'm 100% cured. No bike riding for a while after that either :( I lost a lot of strength and have to be carefull not to get sick again so getting out on a bike in the cold is probably not a good idea right now. But ofcourse this doesn't prevent me from doing some inside work on building and tuning my bike in the mean time :)

Well, lot's of things happened since I last posted this but long story short I got a minor operation since then and now finally everything seems to be going a lot better. I haven't ridden a bike yet but hope that I will be able to do so soon. Thank you for all your support guys!

oclv150

by oclv150

Boonen wrote:
Boonen wrote:Hi Guys, thanks for all your support on as well as off the forum, really nice to hear from you!

Well, lot's of things happened since I last posted this but long story short I got a minor operation since then and now finally everything seems to be going a lot better. I haven't ridden a bike yet but hope that I will be able to do so soon. Thank you for all your support guys!

Happy to read you'r going better, boonen, take it easy!