BIke page on Profiles

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
520 Dan

by 520 Dan

OK, so here is an idea, and the mods can weigh in on this. Every user of this forum has a profile that states information users have provided themselves. Is there a way that the profile could also contain somekind of limited picture gallery for the users bikes? This would save room on the forum for those "what do you ride?" stickys and also help prevent all the "my new bike!" threads. Just a thought, I know that it might be more trouble than its worth.

KB

by KB

The new bike threads are the best part of the Forum IMO. And it's nice to see the way people build them up. It also gives ideas for future projects, so I would like it to remain where it is as that's the first port of call for most of us.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

To a certain extent I agree, but a while back the mods were moving every thread like that to the "what do you ride" portion. If the mods were dedicated to that I thought it would expedite the process.