2015 Haibike Affair SL- 6.9kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mxoli22

by mxoli22

Just been lucky enough to be given this badboy to race for the season. Haibike are a German brand whom some of you may not be familiar with. First impressions of it indicate that its going to be super fast, it feels really stiff and lively. Although its not Nano-weight, it weighs in at 6.9kg from the factory. Its sporting Ultegra 11 speed and a DT Swiss 'Spline Wheelset', although I'll be racing it on carbon Tubs. Let me know what you think to it and I'll keep you updated on how its riding, and what changes, if any, I make to it.
2015 Focus Chrono Max~ 2015 Haibike Affair SL~ Specialized Tarmac SL2~ Cracked and flexy zebra printed Pinnacle Cross bike

Powerful Pete
Location: Lima, Peru and the Washington DC area - it's complicated.

by Powerful Pete

:welcome: to WW. A side shot of your bike would be greatly appreciated... I have rarely seen a Haibike... very curious!
Road bike: Cervelo R3, Campagnolo Chorus/Record mix...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...
Oldie but goodie: De Rosa Professional Slx, Campagnolo C-Record...
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mxoli22

by mxoli22

Here's a better photo, the red stem/bars combo won't be to everyone's tastes but it actually looks pretty good in person. I will probably be putting a 110 or 120mm stem on it anyway but might wait until March when Zipp release their new 1 1/4" compatible stem.
2015 Focus Chrono Max~ 2015 Haibike Affair SL~ Specialized Tarmac SL2~ Cracked and flexy zebra printed Pinnacle Cross bike

lrdunc

by lrdunc

I think it looks great 8)

mxoli22

by mxoli22

Thankyou! I think so too, it certainly rides great! If anybody in the UK is interested in them then check out Bike Motion down in Exeter. They keep a load of the road, mountain and electric bikes from Haibike in stock.