Wippermann Ti Chain

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jim

by jim

good man. now if only ye olde balde one would post some pics of his wares....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

jim wrote:good man. now if only ye olde balde one would post some pics of his wares....

jim...dude... you don't want to see my wares, they are for the Mrs only :shock:

I'll post some pics when I'm ready, I doubt you want to see all the individual parts in all their glory.
Ride lightly!

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

Ye Olde Balde One...............good one, people need to learn to be a bit more patient!!!

jim

by jim

is that supposed to offend me pat?

say what you want boys, my machine has been posted, and is a continual work in progress, not a virtual work in progress lol... i'll post some more updates and photos for your viewing pleasure

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

jim wrote:is that supposed to offend me pat?

say what you want boys, my machine has been posted, and is a continual work in progress, not a virtual work in progress lol... i'll post some more updates and photos for your viewing pleasure

Mine is a work in progress too, but until I have the frames in my hands I won't be posting any pics, because I'm using the time till then to finalise all the other parts and tune them. As I keep finding other parts, it isn't over till it's built... :twisted:
Ride lightly!

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

Jim.......personally I don't care, I never asked to see your "machine"...........you are the one that started this. I was asking Ye Olde Balde One some questions about CAT..............that's it

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

and now, back to the Ti chain!

I think Ye olde will post some pics for you.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

jim

by jim

pat, ye olde balde one is good at bantering and can dish out as much as he takes. you take this stuff too seriously.

post us a pic of your lew graphite brakes lol

oh ye olde balde one, don't you find it frustrating when new, lighter parts continually keep coming out... this hobby is fun, but a money pit!

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

oh......it's you, the little guy in my computer who has asked to see my LEW brakes for 2 years now. I told you then and I will now, I got rid of those a year or so ago......never could get them set-up correctly. Then I got a pair of CAT brakes.....also sold those. So, I am back to Cane Creek Titanium brakes with Corima pads.
And Jim, how and why would I take stuff seriously from a person I know only from a computer screen....get a life Jim....try to ride more and talk less!!!! LOL

Get Lew out of your brain and concentrate on getting in shape

jim

by jim

lol nice reply

lew produced two pairs of those brakes, and they were never released to anyone. actually, you can see them at www.patsbrakes.com/unclassified/area51/ ... ton.tv.net

Superlite

by Superlite

And Jim, how and why would I take stuff seriously from a person I know only from a computer screen....get a life Jim....try to ride more and talk less!!!! LOL

First of all all of this bickering and acting like a two year old crap needs to stop. Stop your stupid " I told you so", or " good one" remarks and crappy additude. I'm most certinly sick of it and I sure there are many more people who are. Your the one who needs to talk less, crap that is.

And secondly, no offense in respect to your bikes, but guys, when you make these grandious claims of building a bike with a WW dream parts for months and show nothing what do you expect to happen? You guys either need to show some pics, or not tell us of your builds in process until it's ready to be shown as you have said. All talk and no walk makes people question whats really going on.
Last edited by Superlite on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

jim wrote:pat, ye olde balde one is good at bantering and can dish out as much as he takes. you take this stuff too seriously.

post us a pic of your lew graphite brakes lol

oh ye olde balde one, don't you find it frustrating when new, lighter parts continually keep coming out... this hobby is fun, but a money pit!

Yes, that's partly why my one build became two, I started collecting parts, and then the AX brakes were announced (and I got a set of the new Zero's to fill the gap until my number is up on the AX's) after I bought the FRM's, and then the 118gm ISIS BB came out when I had a 136gm FRM, and so it went on, so I figured why not make two bikes, one being the ultimate in what I could ride, the other being a little heavier, but still more than light?
Ride lightly!

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

I love JIM........jealousy makes Jim look sad............anyway, I also have a pair of CAT cranks....do you believe I have those or not?

jim

by jim

superlite, you are the man. you and i have both posted our bikes with full specs... i was waiting for a pic of the lew brakes from pat for two years now

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

Of course Superlite has his worthless 2 cents.......go lift some weights and get above 150 lbs superlite and mind your own