Cipollini nuke

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Zigmeister

by Zigmeister

This guy's ego is of epic proportions. Like the hidden brakes in the rear stay/fork. Otherwise, looks like several other TT setups.

How much TRT/GH is that guy on these days?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HillRPete

by HillRPete

PRO cockpit with Campy wheels? He's getting old :mrgreen:

Ok that clip is ridiculous. But that's just his style, and has been forever. Everyone has to carve out a niche in the market, and he's doing well at that. A brand needs a sharp profile.

Fixie82

by Fixie82

His video appearances certainly get people talking, the guy still looks like an absolute beast. I wonder how much gym time that takes?

I like the look of the frame, curious to see how long it will take for "replicas" to pop up on AliExpress similar to the RB 1000 and Bond models.

ergott

by ergott

This makes him forever cool in my book;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBy-4dkqZRM

djconnel

by djconnel

I think Cipo does a great job. He sponsors an excellent women's team, which shows them to be race worthy, and the videos catch your attention and back it up with technical support. Okay. It's not at the level of Cervelo or Trek white papers, but then little is. I really like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boysa

by boysa

Hats off to him for staying in shape. What would you prefer: he look like Lemond?
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." William Munny

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

I'll cut lemond some slack.. You should too or maybe you are not informed of why?
2024 BMC TeamMachine R
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault

boysa

by boysa

I'm not a big believer in slack. For anyone.

If you prefer, however, I'll offer up Riis instead.
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." William Munny

Hbrown

by Hbrown

When he retired cycling lost its sense of style and panache!
No one has came close to filling his shoes.
Only he could make the release of any of his bikes so dramatic! Check out the other small movies of his releases. They are full production movies, staring the man himself!
Who could forget his cannondale entrance, the team arrived chariot style in togo's and robes. They got fined big time, but he is a showman. The good thing was that he could back it up!
Can you tell he is my mancrush! Cipo's bikes are indeed beautiful. His ego is unmeasurable, as it should be!
Who can forget his final ride? The pink bike and skinsuit listing all of his victory's. I thought finally, we had a replacement with Peter Sagan. But somehow he has been out of the limelight for a while.
Cipo was the man! And still is!

dogg

by dogg

cipo is wild

looks like he's hitting the hgh hard lol

zirxo

by zirxo

I'm a bit disappointed with this video, it's not as dramatic or cool as the one for the Bond frame.
Gotta love Cipo though, easily the coolest and most profilic rider through the entire history of cycling.

mattr

by mattr

He reminds me of Swiss Tony, obviously an Italian Swiss Tony, but the principle is sound.

micky

by micky

djconnel wrote:I think Cipo does a great job. He sponsors an excellent women's team, which shows them to be race worthy, and the videos catch your attention and back it up with technical support. Okay. It's not at the level of Cervelo or Trek white papers, but then little is. I really like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it's not him sponsoring anyone, but just APG (which owns Cipollini) to sponsor the women team.
He just acts like a PR guy.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com