Cannondale six13

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
mrowkoob

by mrowkoob

divve wrote:It's the retards in Europe who are running Cannondale. They charge up to 1.7x the amount of US prices and make it almost impossible to get a current frameset. Traditionally their strategy has been to place their namesake amongst the top of the elite bikes....unfortunately for them however people in Europe are catching on...sales are down and in my opinion will stay there unless they bring their stuff in line with US strategy and pricing....seen the MSRP yet for the Six13 full Record bike? It's laughable $8700 :roll:

Yeah heres their reply to my inquiry to the availiability of the six13 frameset

"Thank you very much for your reply.
We do not yet have any plans to produce this as a frameset only.
Please keep on checking our website for all the latest information at http://www.cannondale.com or http://www.legalizemycannondale.com

Best regards,

Customer Service
Cannondale Europe B.V.
Tel: +31 541 573 580
Fax: +31 541 514 240
Email: servicedeskeurope@cannondale.com"

by Weenie

divve

by divve

I heard from an inside source maybe September/October for the frameset. Price around €3500 Euro for the Hollowgram version.

Superlite

by Superlite

It's out april for $2750 US with SI.

divve

by divve

Yes I'm aware what it goes for and when it's available in the US. Not worth shipping to Europe however unless you're able to circumvent import duties and value added tax.

mrowkoob

by mrowkoob

divve wrote:I heard from an inside source maybe September/October for the frameset. Price around €3500 Euro for the Hollowgram version.

Noway I´m paying that. 3 more months and I´ll order the Scott CR1 or maybe I´ll fly to NY and collect a 2750 Six13