Scratching an itch I've had for a looooong time:
Never been so happy with a build at the first attempt. *Love* how this has turned out.
It actually looks better with low profile wheels - can't afford Hyperons (*sigh*) so I'll have to settle for a decent set of tyres on my Reflex Ceramic/WI T11 wheels. Veloflex Arenbergs are en route as we speak.
It's a 58 traditional which I didn't think would fit, but I've managed to match the setup of my Gaulzetti. 57 trad would have been slightly
better, but finding a traditional geo Colnago over here is rare, and it was a good price so I'm happy.
No weight yet, sorry; and the "please use this list when you post your bike"
list is waaaaaay too long for me to bother with!
• Full SR11 (DA9000 pedals)
• Standard Colnago post & clamp
• Flite Kit Carbonio saddle (with 7mm KarboCeramic[?] rails)
• 3T ARX Ltd stem (110mm - now with Tilquist Garmin mount)
• Zipp SSR bars
• Lizard Skins DSP Race tape
• Pictured wheels are Gigantex 38mm tub/Royce hub (Conti Force 24mm / Conti Comp 22mm tyres)
• Alternative wheels are Mavic Reflex Ceramic rim/WI T11 hub (Veloflex Arenberg tubs)
Only thing I'm tempted to change is the stem for one of these Ritchey X Cadence ones
(annoyingly I ordered one in 120mm thinking I was going to buy another frame, then this came up), which is a miracle for me!
(I'll sort some better pics soon)