Cannondale Flash 29er and SuperSix

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

split

by split

The flash 29er is awesome. I am also using the R1 racing brakes with XX1. How do you like the reach of the brake levers? Installing mine, I find the reach is really close to the center because of the gripshift width and feels a bit awkward. What is your length from handelbar end to top bolt of the brake lever? Mine is about 135 mm.
S P L I T: 2010 Meivici: 14.4 lbs | 2003 Odile: 19 lbs | Hunter Cycles Cyclocross: 17 lbs | 2013 Dundee Cycles Jewell 29er: 17 lbs

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

limba

by limba

Nice bikes. I've talked to you on the other forum.

Tubularnator

by Tubularnator

split wrote:The flash 29er is awesome. I am also using the R1 racing brakes with XX1. How do you like the reach of the brake levers? Installing mine, I find the reach is really close to the center because of the gripshift width and feels a bit awkward. What is your length from handelbar end to top bolt of the brake lever? Mine is about 135 mm.

I don't quite understand what you are asking. I brake with one finger. I cut my grip short so that my hand would fit exactly into the gripshift and grip. I don't have space to move my hand around. Basically half of my hand is on the gripshift and the other hand is on the actual grip.

@Limba Thanks!

Tubularnator

by Tubularnator

I'm undecided. Should i get Enve smart 3.4's and a dura-ace mechanical group set (exlcuding brakes) or a evo hi-mod di2?

Tubularnator

by Tubularnator

Okay so my dad took tme he bike shop to go buy honey stinger products. And he surprised me with this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369447065.420243.jpg

2013 Cannondale Evo 56cm Di2

the_marsbar

by the_marsbar

I am now thinking about getting a seatpost without setback for my F29. Have you had any problems with the Mcfk? It's on my shortlist.

DanW

by DanW

You are one lucky 15 year old to have such a great looking Flash then your folks surprise you with that roadie! :D

Tubularnator

by Tubularnator

Sad story was that I totaled the SuperSix Evo about a month after getting it. I ended up getting a caad10 frame and slapping all the evo parts on it! I also got a black inc Scalpel, recently. Image
And here's an update to the flash! I broke a spoke, by accident.