My new Colnago C60 frame

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

geca

by geca

Hi guys.
Today I received my new Colnago C60 frame size 50S. Very nice finish and for those of you who wants to now the weight it is as follows. 1220 gr. including bearings in the headtube which are pressed in from factory and also including the lugs (ThreadFit82.5), which are compatible for Pressfit 86,5 BB and also including the seat collar. The carbonfork came at 420 gr. uncut. Now I guess that both the frame and also my self are looking forward to see the frame be equiped with Campagnolo SR EPS groupset, Xentis Silverline wheels, Speedplay Zerro Ti pedals, Colnago (Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle), stem, seatpost and handlebar.https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqrldwqa6ng22 ... adtube.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbjfqd1sguc9v68/C60.JPG
Attachments
Here you see my bicycle assembled.<br />If you want to see it in higher res. please visit. <br />https://www.dropbox.com/s/330hx27duuskr8d/IMG_1022.JPG
Here you see my bicycle assembled.
If you want to see it in higher res. please visit.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/330hx27duuskr8d/IMG_1022.JPG
Last edited by geca on Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Zakalwe

by Zakalwe

Congratulations.

What size is it? And do you get any adapters for different cranks included?

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

pics ? :)
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

geca

by geca

Zakalwe wrote:Congratulations.

What size is it? And do you get any adapters for different cranks included?

As written - Size 50S, which means slope. It is in normal geometry the same as size 53. There is no extra adapters for the BB.

topgun06

by topgun06

Pictures?!

And more info on the bottom bracket please?! :)

So just a Pressfit 86.5 BB cup set is required to fit the cranks?

geca

by geca

[quote][/quote][quote="topgun06"]Pictures?!

And more info on the bottom bracket please?! :)

So just a Pressfit 86.5 BB cup set is required to fit the cranks?

Yes it is for Pressfit 86,5 BB. I guess there will come other options as a tool for removing the lugs are included with the frame.

rico

by rico

Speaking as a long time Colnago owner, that is a very disappointing weight.

Looks lovely though.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I can't see the pics. Hopefully when I'm in front of a real computer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Estelja

by Estelja

It has about 130 grams of bearings pre-installed. That gorgeous red paint probably weighs quite a bit also.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Hey, how much does that fork weigh again? You say 420grams uncut? I presume that is with the crown race on there. That's odd, because I've just weighed and reweighed a C60 uncut fork in MTBK which has got to have less paint on it, and it comes out at 442grams, with crown race, and a 330mm uncut steertube. I find it strange there would be that much weight difference, not that 20 grams is huge but it's not insignificant either if all else is equal. But yours has also got some significant paint on it. Perhaps the steertube is shorter, for the smaller frame, although I've not known them to make different length steertubes depending on frame size?. But maybe this one that I'm weighing is slightly different than final production C60 runs? Just want to verify you're sure of that weight. Thanks.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

bdb

by bdb

Beauty

geca

by geca

Calnago wrote:Hey, how much does that fork weigh again? You say 420grams uncut? I presume that is with the crown race on there. That's odd, because I've just weighed and reweighed a C60 uncut fork in MTBK which has got to have less paint on it, and it comes out at 442grams, with crown race, and a 330mm uncut steertube. I find it strange there would be that much weight difference, not that 20 grams is huge but it's not insignificant either if all else is equal. But yours has also got some significant paint on it. Perhaps the steertube is shorter, for the smaller frame, although I've not known them to make different length steertubes depending on frame size?. But maybe this one that I'm weighing is slightly different than final production C60 runs? Just want to verify you're sure of that weight. Thanks.

Hi Calnago
I have controled the weight again. It says 429 grams including the crown for the bearring. So the weight is correct and I can also inform you that the length of the steertube is 330 mm.
I too have noticed that this fork is leighter than my previous C59. :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdeb7z1tdn4u2 ... 20fork.jpg

fromtrektocolnago

by fromtrektocolnago

rico wrote:Speaking as a long time Colnago owner, that is a very disappointing weight.

Looks lovely though.

Beautiful bike. Enjoy.
Colnago C-59 (Dura Ace)
Firefly(Ultegra)
Colnago C-64 disc(ultegra) with Bora 35 wheels

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

geca wrote:
Calnago wrote:Hey, how much does that fork weigh again? You say 420grams uncut? I presume that is with the crown race on there. That's odd, because I've just weighed and reweighed a C60 uncut fork in MTBK which has got to have less paint on it, and it comes out at 442grams, with crown race, and a 330mm uncut steertube. I find it strange there would be that much weight difference, not that 20 grams is huge but it's not insignificant either if all else is equal. But yours has also got some significant paint on it. Perhaps the steertube is shorter, for the smaller frame, although I've not known them to make different length steertubes depending on frame size?. But maybe this one that I'm weighing is slightly different than final production C60 runs? Just want to verify you're sure of that weight. Thanks.

Hi Calnago
I have controled the weight again. It says 429 grams including the crown for the bearring. So the weight is correct and I can also inform you that the length of the steertube is 330 mm.
I too have noticed that this fork is leighter than my previous C59. :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdeb7z1tdn4u2 ... 20fork.jpg

Ahhh... I just looked at your picture. Your fork is a bit different than the one on the 2014 C59 I just received. The one I have does not have the sculpted front leading edge that yours does. Must be an earlier version pre C60 final production run. That explains the difference I guess. Thanks.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I was just curious as to the difference as I assumed the forks I was comparing were identical. Curiosity satisfied.
Nice bikes for sure.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com