Super Six Evo Hi Mod 6767g- New Pic Pg. 1

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

Lighting is really bad, at least on my computer screen. Would really like to see it since I love this bike, but can't see anything other than the frame really.

paradawt

by paradawt

Why do u change the handlebar?

At my opinion it looks better...

Nice bike. Congrats!
Berria Belador 7

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KWalker

by KWalker

I will probably take an outside pic of it on Thursday, but its snowing out right now.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

plpete

by plpete

Kind of dig the new bar. Personally I don't like that particular bend but it looks good. Also, the DA rings look a bit funky with the Rotor crank, aesthetically speaking. Im sure they work great!

I think I saw you warming up at the entrance to the Black Hills this past sunday as I was leaving. I raced twice that day so it was a long day and we left after the 4/5 race. Matt and Steve was out there loitering too :)

bura

by bura

Like the paint scheme of your bike. May be you should give a -17 stem a try. A 3T stem/bar combo would look great :roll:
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

KWalker

by KWalker

Yah, the problem is that I do not like the drops on compact bend bars. Tried pretty much every brand and Deda is the best, but still not 100%. The NeoClassics were pretty cheap so I thought I would give them a try. In the past I used 3T Rotundos for about 2 years, but the ramp to the hoods isn't quite as nice as these.

I'll take some pics outside soon, but the bars look much more like a classic bar than they do in the pics here.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

KWalker

by KWalker

plpete wrote:Kind of dig the new bar. Personally I don't like that particular bend but it looks good. Also, the DA rings look a bit funky with the Rotor crank, aesthetically speaking. Im sure they work great!

I think I saw you warming up at the entrance to the Black Hills this past sunday as I was leaving. I raced twice that day so it was a long day and we left after the 4/5 race. Matt and Steve was out there loitering too :)

Ahh damn, missed ya. Hopefully you had a fun race. I have a love/hate relationship with that course- the break went right in front of me and I did nothing, so this year its a hate relationship b/c the break won. Saw Matt and the sasquatch on their MTBs.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

grid256

by grid256

The Neo Classics are my new go to. Awesome bars and the ramp to hood is perfect - I think they look real nice on your setup, bad light and all.

plpete

by plpete

The race was great although I was a bit cooked for the 4/5. I got 20th for Cat5 so not too horrible for my first time. Wheels stayed down! The finishing hill does take a bit out of you each time so I definitely get the hate part.

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

neo classic has the credentials to be like 3rd best bar on the planet!

Imaking20

by Imaking20

How are those Rails treating you so far? Interested to hear your feedback as you've got recent experience with the 404 as well.

KB

by KB

Fantastic build. Agree regarding Arundels. Chapeau.

ToffieBoi

by ToffieBoi

On the last photo, your brake cable looks really long.

Rest looks really good.

KWalker

by KWalker

Imaking20 wrote:How are those Rails treating you so far? Interested to hear your feedback as you've got recent experience with the 404 as well.

If/when I get the time I will do a full write up in the future. The build is very, very stuff mainly due to the hubs. The rims themselves are pretty fast and very stout feeling, but in a good way. Braking is their worst flaw, but its still not as bad as many earlier carbon wheels and perhaps the Black Prince pads are not the best for these rims. I might try the Enve or Reynolds pads next. They seem to be a bit "different" in cross winds than the Zipps, which I understand to be due to their shape and stall at specific yaw angles. I've been told that this behavior is similar to Enve Smart System wheels, but its not exactly a feeling I prefer. In this regard I found my 808 Firecrests to be more stable, but I prefer this build because of its stiffness and lower weight.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tharmor

by tharmor

Well done! Did you get rid of the P2Max and the Q rings?