New to the site. Here's my rides.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ModelT

by ModelT

2004 Trek 5200 with dura ace and sram red and 38 mm 1300 gram tubulars. Total weight is 16.2 lbs.
Trek 2100
Caad 5 R600 Full dura ace
Six13. Dura ace and sram red. 16.5 lbs
LOOK KX LIGHT. Rev x and ultegra. Image
Trek 2100Image
Red line pro conquest cross single speed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ModelT

by ModelT

Thanks. I'm currently looking for some old lugged trek frames to build a custom bike. Thinking 10 speed with down tube shifters and 50-60 mm carbon tubulars. I'm also looking for a Look 595 frame a Trek 5.9 ssl frame and a cannondale system six frame all in a 56 if anyone has any. Just let me know. Thanks.

BikeAnon

by BikeAnon

What's on the seatpost of the R600? A light?

whydobearsxplod

by whydobearsxplod

You should put those spinergy wheels on the conquest with a set of the green Michelin Mud tires and get a whole bunch of bright anodized parts to make a 90's MTB aesthetic SSCX racer. :up:

dogg

by dogg

those 2100s are awesome bikes for what they are. i love mine, really want to build it up with a modern group some day

ModelT

by ModelT

The thing on the seat post of the R600 is one of those seat post water bottle holders with the bottle holders taken off and 2 super bright led lights that flash in their place. The bike is my "to work" bike and seeing how I live in Oklahoma City, one of the most bike unfriendly areas in the US, I want as many lights on my bike as I can get since my morning commute is at 5:30 in the morning!!!

ModelT

by ModelT

Here's the addition of lights. Image

BikeAnon

by BikeAnon

That is seriously cool. Give us the details of the battery pack, switching, and LED strip.

ModelT

by ModelT

It's still in the testing phase. The lights are just the led strips for your car that your local auto zone store carries. The batteries and switch are part of the "press to test" that is in the packaging so you can play with them in the store. I figure the batteries will last for some time since it's just leds. As far as the switch goes, well I haven't got on that is a press on/off switch. The switch that is has has to be held down to operate. So.... like I said still in the works.

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

BTW, the front tire is mounted backwards. Assuming they are 4000's, they are directional. Don't really know if that makes a difference.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djm

by djm

Butcher, it makes no difference at all. Continental put an arrow on them because they kept getting questions about which way to mount them. In reality there is absolutely no difference except the visual effect.