by paradawt

Lovely color.

Never seem one like this.

Very nice build.

Why don't U get a Zipp seatpost also?!
Berria Belador 7

Boralb

by Boralb

sunchaser wrote:Black n white with the gold decals looks killer! Really wanted one of these but the price is a bit beyond me. Ended up buying last years Evo Red in white & black. Happy with that.

How do you like the groupset? Personally I'd have liked Dura-Ace on mine. Horses for courses, I suppose..

Thanks, red exogram is the lightest reliable groupset i know. Graphics look nice and works like electronic systems, specially matching with the gore pro. cables. But star of the groupset is xg1090 cassette for me. It's super quite, lightweight and 8 cogs are cnc'd from monoblock steel(adv. for long term) I also like the look and weight of new crankset, which is very light and stiff.

paradawt wrote:Lovely color.
Never seem one like this.
Very nice build.
Why don't U get a Zipp seatpost also?!

Thanks, i bought one and waiting for it..

But unfortunately there is a big problem with the frame, which i noticed on my first test ride yesterday:(
Rear tire doesn't fit aligned with the chainstays.. Distance between tire and left chainstay is very close.

Today we checked the rear wheel on a parktool truing stand, and problem is not the wheel dishing. I asked the case to my dealer and waiting Cannondale's reply now.
Hope that, i'll get the replacement frame a.s.a.p.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ghost234

by Ghost234

Can you tell me a little more about the wheelset? I'm debating between this and the Dura ace C24.

caadmium

by caadmium

Amazing machine and your photos show it off very well. Black saddle and bartape definitely look better on this colourway than the stock white. More badass!

Do you know what the stock weight of this model is? I'm looking everywhere but cant seem to find it in any reviews.

goodboyr

by goodboyr

The weight you've quoted for the whole bike is with those ksyrium clinchers......???? Really?????

Boralb

by Boralb

I haven't scaled it as stock, but it was declared about 6.4kg
I could never ride this bike though. Frame was defective from the chainstays/seatstays.

ttigg

by ttigg

8) love the color scheme, buddy of mine has the same color scheme with DA, I prefer Red though

goodboyr

by goodboyr

Boralb wrote:I haven't scaled it as stock, but it was declared about 6.4kg
I could never ride this bike though. Frame was defective from the chainstays/seatstays.

Huh? So that wasn't the weight? What's the point of getting on ww, showing your build, stating a weight, then admitting it was never weighed that way. You initially stated "weight as pictured".......