Help - want polished 31.8 handlebar

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Bantamben

by Bantamben

I currently have deda newton shallows which I like. I just bought a polished stem though and want polished handlebars. Do the ritchey classic curve look like the deda newton shallow. If you have pics I'd like to see them. Also any other polished silver 31.8 classic style bars out there

Bantamben

by Bantamben

Anyone with a pic of wait hey classic curve bars on there bike.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bantamben

by Bantamben

Thanks for the pics, it looks like the ritchey classic curve is more like the common compact shape today. I'm looking for a more traditional shape like the deda newton shallow or the ritchey wcs classic it looks like. Problem is I want silver. I'm not to picky over shallow or deeper drops I just love that shape with the tops going down at an angle when the bars are adjusted to have the drops more parallel to the ground. These are deeper than newton shallows but have same traditional shape I want but I need 31.8 in polished silver.

shimmeD

by shimmeD

Less is more.

HillRPete

by HillRPete

Bantamben, did you sort it out?
Having the same issue here, looking for a silver handlebars from Deda, Newton shallow/deep or Speciale 31 are all very hard to find in the polished version.

The thing is, I have the 215, but it looks different from this one, which is supposed to be a Newton.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bantamben

by Bantamben

I ended up selling the frame I was gonna go silver on. Seemed the best bet was deda speciale if you want shiny. I ended up just going with new deda newton deeps a little wider and I put my shallows for sale in the classifieds here