2013 Cannnondale Evo (Update on 01/14)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

NoiseBoy

by NoiseBoy

Looks great, but seriously, it takes like 10 seconds to weigh a bike.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

rheosibal

by rheosibal

NoiseBoy wrote:Looks great, but seriously, it takes like 10 seconds to weigh a bike.

Thanks! You're absolutely right, I just don't own a scale. I hardly take my bike to a shop since I work on it at home.
Instagram: joserheo

|| Mosaic RT-1 || Cannondale Evo || Cannondale CAAD10 ||

stuka666

by stuka666

What about a carbon seatpost?

Sweet bike :D

si1ver
Shop Owner

by si1ver

Matt Black bar tape like of Deda Perforated Foam Handlebar Tape and sand down elite carbon cages to match would be perfect .
Nice build . Love the touch of red .

headwind816

by headwind816

Okay ... why are you selling it? It looks very sharp, and I am left scratching my head why sell it after spending all this time to put it together.

rheosibal

by rheosibal

stuka666 wrote:What about a carbon seatpost?

Sweet bike :D

Thanks dude! I was debating between the thomson and the zipp sl speed, but at the time I purchased it, the thomson was much cheaper via QBP, and it is lighter too :wink:

si1ver wrote:Matt Black bar tape like of Deda Perforated Foam Handlebar Tape and sand down elite carbon cages to match would be perfect .
Nice build . Love the touch of red .

Thanks for the compliments. You read my mind! I was actually thinking about using that bar tape next, if I decided to swap. As for the bottle cages, I understand they totally clash with the bike, but I just love them. They're super light, don't scratch my bottles at all, and they kind of compliment the Sram Red.

headwind816 wrote:Okay ... why are you selling it? It looks very sharp, and I am left scratching my head why sell it after spending all this time to put it together.

I have another project coming along. I was able to score a CAAD10 for unbelievably cheap, so I was planning on building that. I know to some, it's a downgrade going from carbon to aluminum, but the parts I'll have on it will make it sub 15 as well. Wanna buy it!? :lol:

headwind816

by headwind816

rheosibal wrote:I have another project coming along. I was able to score a CAAD10 for unbelievably cheap, so I was planning on building that. I know to some, it's a downgrade going from carbon to aluminum, but the parts I'll have on it will make it sub 15 as well. Wanna buy it!? :lol:

I would never call a CAAD10 a downgrade; my Berserker puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it (speaking of which, I need to update my thread).

I am actually looking to pick up another CAAD10 to use exclusively for racing ... my Berserker is too dear to me to risk.

I look forward to your CAAD10 thread ... which year/model ... do tell :mrgreen:

rheosibal

by rheosibal

headwind816 wrote:
rheosibal wrote:I have another project coming along. I was able to score a CAAD10 for unbelievably cheap, so I was planning on building that. I know to some, it's a downgrade going from carbon to aluminum, but the parts I'll have on it will make it sub 15 as well. Wanna buy it!? :lol:

I would never call a CAAD10 a downgrade; my Berserker puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it (speaking of which, I need to update my thread).

I am actually looking to pick up another CAAD10 to use exclusively for racing ... my Berserker is too dear to me to risk.

I look forward to your CAAD10 thread ... which year/model ... do tell :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliment! After I got hit by a car with my first bike, I became overly cautious with carbon. Not necessarily the material, but just the process of replacing a high end bike. Since I prefer to have one bike, if something were to happen, I would need a quick replacement, therefore the CAAD 10 being a reliable option.

I'm in the process of ordering the frameset right now, and the turn around time is approximately 2 weeks. It's the 2014 CAAD 10-3 Ultegra frame (Black) but this time in a 52cm. If I sell my evo frameset, I plan on building the CAAD with Sram Red from the evo, or if I sell the Evo complete, then I'll build the CAAD with DA9000.

I'll post the CAAD in a new thread once the project begins. Hoping to hit the 6.8kg mark..shouldn't be hard

rheosibal

by rheosibal

Put a pair of SpideRings on since I sent my powermeter back to Quarq for a replacement. Here's how it looks with the training wheels (Mavic Open Pros to Ultegra 6600).

Evo99

by Evo99

Fantastic looking bike!

burggiebaby

by burggiebaby

looks awesome!! how did you upload a larger picture. i took pictures of mine but the sight wont let me upload them due to to large a file. i had to compress it and it ends up being a crapy little camera photo. i want to take good pictures like you did but i dont know how to get them on to the sight. any help is appreciated.

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Host them on Flickr, then copy the bb code into the post...

Quinn039

by Quinn039

This thing is even better now with those deep wheels! My only qualm would be the cages, great pieces... but seem out of place on this frame/build.

rheosibal

by rheosibal

burggiebaby wrote:looks awesome!! how did you upload a larger picture. i took pictures of mine but the sight wont let me upload them due to to large a file. i had to compress it and it ends up being a crapy little camera photo. i want to take good pictures like you did but i dont know how to get them on to the sight. any help is appreciated.

I uploaded the photos on another site --> PedalRoom, then I pulled them from there

Quinn039 wrote:This thing is even better now with those deep wheels! My only qualm would be the cages, great pieces... but seem out of place on this frame/build.

Thank you! I just got myself a pair of 2014 Zipp 404 Tubulars, but I have yet to post them.

I've gotten a ton of hate for those cages, but I love them. They're pretty light, and they don't scratch up my bottles.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

why do u have electrical tape over your quarq?