Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

MJB wrote:Ok, more pics of my Master X Light build....

MJB... Very nice, and nice photos. But tell me, can you actually ride that frame with the FMB inflated to riding pressure. I'd like to see this same photo with the tire inflated. Is there enough clearance?
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

MJB

by MJB

MJB... Very nice, and nice photos. But tell me, can you actually ride that frame with the FMB inflated to riding pressure. I'd like to see this same photo with the tire inflated. Is there enough clearance?

Thanks - The tyre is actually inflated to riding pressure but the shadow cast from the seat tube makes it look flat. Yes, the clearance was tight in that photo - only 4mm at the min. however I've since backed off the axle adjuster screws another couple of mm for a 6mm gap with more to spare. The FMB PR 25mm are actually 25.3mm wide according to my calipers. I'd expect a genuine 28mm tyre will fit both ends of my master frame but not much more than that.

SAME PHOTO SHOOT - OPPOSITE ANGLE

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MJB

by MJB

My other Colnago and my first love...... a 40th Birthday present to myself......

2010 C50 in AM00 paint size 52s. purchased as NOS from Total Cycling in Sept 2011.

Fitted with Record mech 11sp. Chris King Sotto Vocce Headset, Oval Concepts R910 Aergo handlebar and Nimble Crosswind trispoke wheelset - shod with Vittoria Pave 24mm singles.

Ekorre

by Ekorre

Really like the colour theme, and it is something futuristic with the tri spoke wheels and the rear chainstay

PSM

by PSM

PSM

by PSM

PSM

by PSM

Ok. :smartass:

gotgame

by gotgame

Hello. I just bought today a colnago c40 frameset. The seller told me that is a limited edition (100pcs).
Last edited by gotgame on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colnago e1 gazzetta dello sport - sz52s / Pinarello gan RS ulterga di2 - sz52 / Caadx 2019 vulcano green sz54

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

Looks like an Standard LX11 to me...
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

solarider

by solarider

Beautiful frame in great condition, but it was a standard colour back in the day.

Peel that 'special edition' 3D sticker off. Colnago would never do such a thing.

Just enjoy it for what it is. You can't go wrong with a C40 and that looks a beauty!

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Agree with Solarider. I've never seen a "Special Ediiton" plaque like that. I suspect someone just stuck it on there. It's ugly. Get rid of it. Frame is super nice.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

MJB

by MJB

Calnago wrote:
PSM wrote:WTF is this?! :?

Image]

Looks like an M10 with an EPS type paint job. Not sure what the shock is all about? Just a different paint job for a different market. They did this with a C59 in an ST02 color scheme from the 2008 C50 days as well.

It's AMOR and it rocks my world!

PSM

by PSM

According to Calnago, one should calm down. :)

andrev

by andrev

Not many pictures of winterriding :mrgreen: ...

-A-

PSM

by PSM

Do you call THAT winter?! :shock:

Welcome to Scandinavia! :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com