Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

IF YOU DO THAT I WILL FIND YOU...... AND I WILL KILL YOU..
Formerly known as Curryinahurry

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

:D :D :D

crn

by crn

My Colnago Master 1993 (54cm)

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

nice ! let's see the rest of it
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

crn

by crn

SalsaLover wrote:nice ! let's see the rest of it

Just click on the pic (I did not want to spam the thread)

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@crn: Nice tease, but full frontal nudity is ok here. In fact, it's demanded. Let's see it. Side shot, head on, facing drive side.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

crn

by crn

Calnago wrote:@crn: Nice tease, but full frontal nudity is ok here. In fact, it's demanded. Let's see it. Side shot, head on, facing drive side.

sure :)

some details

ready to roll :D

Last edited by crn on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

very pretty,

As I sold the C40 frame and fork, I have a very good condition full Record 9speed group left, including the threaded headset, and wheelset, I was debating if I should setup my Mater with it.

Even though the Record 9 is very pretty and shiny compared to my Centaur, I guess to obtain replacement parts wouldn't be so easy, I see old and scratched 9 speed parts offered at ebay for very high prices, mine are mint but anyway they have already more than a decade of use.

My silver Ultra Centaur even though also off the catalog, can still be found new and I still have a set of ergos and brakes and a crank on my stash.

Probably my master would be someday upgraded to Athena Silver, or hopefully someday Campagnolo releases a high end Gruppo in silver.
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

Marlboro Man

by Marlboro Man

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@Marlboro Man: Super nice bike. Pictures don't do it justice... you should repost with a nice front on view during one of your rides outside. Frame looks to be in great shape, but hard to tell from the photo. Is it? What size is it?... 60,61,or 62 and you should keep me in mind should you ever want to sell it:). I don't have a steel Colnago, which is ok. My first "really nice" road bike was a steel Basso Loto, which I still have. That's the one I rode, so that's the one I should keep. It's red. I had a blue C50 but I never liked the blue so much on it. I love the blue on your Master. I'd "collect" that.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Marlboro Man

by Marlboro Man

Calnago wrote:@Marlboro Man: Super nice bike. Pictures don't do it justice... you should repost with a nice front on view during one of your rides outside. Frame looks to be in great shape, but hard to tell from the photo. Is it? What size is it?... 60,61,or 62 and you should keep me in mind should you ever want to sell it:). I don't have a steel Colnago, which is ok. My first "really nice" road bike was a steel Basso Loto, which I still have. That's the one I rode, so that's the one I should keep. It's red. I had a blue C50 but I never liked the blue so much on it. I love the blue on your Master. I'd "collect" that.

There's a few deep scratches and chips here and there but its pretty straight. The previous owner can't have done much mileage on it. It came with 8spd Dura Ace which I've since sold off. I'll keep upgrading the Dura Ace as and when funds and compatibility allow.

Guerdi

by Guerdi

Those Open Pro CD rims do sure look nice when new.

Sparks

by Sparks

The new Sidi's will look great with your C50, nice choice.
2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.1
2014 Cannodale SS Evo

GonaSovereign

by GonaSovereign

This bike makes me very happy. It's a 54s EPS I bought used about ten months ago. I would have been equally happy with a 58 trad, but this came up at the right price. I owned plenty of bikes in the years between my old Master and this one, but there's nothing like a Colnago for me. This is my ride and race everything bike; adjust wheels as needed.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com