2013 Weight Weenie Kit (SHOP NOW OPEN! Rolling orders!)

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

53x12

by 53x12

I also got email for tracking with delivery on Monday.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Rob1519

by Rob1519

The Jakroo website indicates my shipment won't arrive until 11/1

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

SOB! Just looked at the tracking and mine is sitting at the local fedex facility. It was there this morning and I went right by it. I could have picked it up while running my errands. Oh well, Monday it is.
Speedplay is the devil!

PSM

by PSM

My jersey will be delivered today according to FedEx. But I am in NYC so I have to wait until Friday to see it...

campbellrae

by campbellrae

They tried to deliver mine this morning but I missed it. Have organised redelivery for Wednesday morning so I will be in. Can't wait!

nismosr

by nismosr

mdeth1313 wrote:
nismosr wrote:
mdeth1313 wrote:Just woke up this morning to find my tracking # emailed to me. Expected delivery is Monday.

:( and I'm from nj and don't have any email for the tracking number.

Might be a jersey thing!

lol maybe because I ordered it the last minute the store was about to close. 11/1 is my delivery date.
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

I received mine today, but didn't have a real chance to try them on just yet as I'm flooded with deadlines at the moment. On initial glance a really quick wear, I'm quite happy! On the slim-race cut the arms are longer than other kits I've had. They remind me of the recent Sky/Adidas(?) kit, as seen on the Froomester:

To the friends in Ireland - I'll re-package your items and send them towards you, coordination via PM to follow this evening.

Geek note:
One anchor-point on the vector graphic for a leg was deleted (somewhere in the transfer, maybe?), but it isn't really an egregious issue, just small graphic quibble. I'll guess that the anchor-point was deleted because the same anchor shows up fine in everywhere else on the kit. Other than that, I'm very happy that they managed to line up panels very well, stitch quality is great, colors vivid.

Additional note:
There is a potential that the store gets re-opened for a while on a rolling production schedule. This means that once per month there is a deadline to get orders in by, they are produced, and so forth. If there is interest in having this an actual thing, please let me know and I can inquire about re-opening it.

I also anticipate that there might be some swapping-trading of sizes in case someone finds something that doesn't fit. ;)
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

micky

by micky

I never owned Jakroo myself but I saw some guys who did and the fit indeed seems to have longer arms which is kinda the trend right now.
Post pics asap as Im curious to see how it came out! :beerchug:

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

Came home to mine-- fit is perfect, love the longer sleeves.
Speedplay is the devil!

are

by are

Mine should have arrived today, but city of LA closed my street for repairs. Argh!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PSM

by PSM

No pictures? :o

carbon2329

by carbon2329

Got mine! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sorry, no pictures. I ordered 2 bibs (SM) & 2 jerseys (XS) & 1 vest (XS). My thoughts:

Bib's (SM)- Bib's are great! only issue is the extention of material at the bottom is a little too loose around my thigh. When I lift my leg up (ie. to pedal), the bottom (back of my thigh) material dosen't touch my leg, but the rest is PERFECT. (my fault, I just have SUPER skinny legs...can't win them all) (an XS would have been too short)

Jersey (XS)- the Jersey is a bit tight (and I like tight), but the sleaves are great because they are long, but they are not tight around my skinny arms, but good enough (I think my arms are as big as a 3 year olds :) ...again, my fault, not Jakroo

Vest (XS)- PERFECT fit

The quality is great. :thumbup:
If I could order now, I would only change the jersey to a SM and not an XS, but the XS will still work fine, just a bit tight. (again, I like jerseys tight, but this may actually restrict my chest when breathing...and I'm really skinny...5'11 and 125lbs, but that's my fault, not Jakroo)

I only mention this, so that others can get an idea, so if we have another order it might help someone.

Thank you prend, for all your work on this. Great job and I think everyone will be happy with the quality and design. I know I am.

:beerchug: :thumbup: :D

P.S. If anyone bought a SMALL SLIM CUT JERSEY, and it doesn't fit them, let me know. I will buy it. :D

Prend. , thanks again.
Last edited by carbon2329 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

53x12

by 53x12

I also got mine yesterday. I will throw some pictures up if no one gets to it before me.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

53x12

by 53x12

A little preview for those still waiting.

djm

by djm

Got mine today, fits perfectly! :-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com