Bikebuster???

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

C-40

by C-40

Anybody ever done business with these people?

https://www.bikebuster.com/details/260275.html

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KF

by KF

Lots of times - only had problems one or two times.
- G. Digital K. Loco

Zak

by Zak

They are ok. Not always the best customer service, but they are cheap on a lot of stuff so...

gut

by gut

I'm sorry but from now on I must call them Bikebastards. :(

I have ordered the jersey size M as they claimed to have it on their site. They sent me XLG size, then apologized for the mistake on their site(!), I sent the jersey back, they received it on Aug. 15th. Since then I am waiting for the refund and the only information from them were questions about my bank account. And they asked it for three times.

I would be grateful for any information about Denmark institutions where I can report this rip-off.

Thanks, Tomas

Tillquist

by Tillquist

gut wrote:I'm sorry but from now on I must call them Bikebastards. :(

I have ordered the jersey size M as they claimed to have it on their site. They sent me XLG size, then apologized for the mistake on their site(!), I sent the jersey back, they received it on Aug. 15th. Since then I am waiting for the refund and the only information from them were questions about my bank account. And they asked it for three times.

I would be grateful for any information about Denmark institutions where I can report this rip-off.

Thanks, Tomas

I do not think that is the kind of web site in Denmark and the Danish police will not do anything for you that can help you.

Try to write a comment on Trustpilot .....
See all my bike h e r e

mrowkoob

by mrowkoob

Brilliant store. Great customer service. I have bought my bikes there for more than 10 years. Never had any problems. Bought more than 10 bikes from there. High end Wiliers and Scotts. Many of them featured in the ww gallery (search). They have the best deals on Wilier worldwide. However Wilier prevents them from shipping Wiliers to the USA. So fellow ww´s over there will have to pay the premium prices of competitive cyclist (another great store) What I particularly like is the fact that they can get any Wilier you want even if it´s not in stock and they can cater to all customizing wishes.
The unbearable wallet lightness of being a weightweenie

gut

by gut

I'm glad you had the good experience with them and I'm glad I haven't ordered a bike from them.

fitty4

by fitty4

gut: did you give them the swiftcode/bic code?

gut

by gut

I gave them everything about my bank for three times. Swift code as well.
And they never complained or said something is missing.
They just keep ignoring me. And I tried to make a contant by sending mails to different e-mails, on their site,
contacting the owner Per on LinkedIn... No success, just automated replies.

Tillquist

by Tillquist

In Denmark we have the assurance that if we pay by credit card so we can get our bank to demand money back.

I do not know if it is only a Danish rule or whether it also applies in other countries.
See all my bike h e r e

gut

by gut

Tillquist wrote:In Denmark we have the assurance that if we pay by credit card so we can get our bank to demand money back.

I do not know if it is only a Danish rule or whether it also applies in other countries.

I know about that possibility but unfortunatelly I paid with bank transfer, because I trusted the company that is from Denmark. My mistake. :(

I also tried to contact them on the facebook but with no success.

TNX!

nagge

by nagge

SuperSix EVO III Ultegra 8070

Tillquist

by Tillquist

Continued to post on the bike buster facebook wall. No business is interested in bad publicity.

It's the best advice I can give you
See all my bike h e r e

Nejmann

by Nejmann

I'm from Denmark, i have used them a couple of times, really fast shipping day 2 day..

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com