How to contact THM?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

seismic

by seismic

I have tried to mail them several times (both through their website and by normal email), but never get a reply. I know this kind of complaints are very common in an industry in which some companies seem not to understand the concept of CS. However, just wonder if any of you guys have a name or mail address to someone inside THM who might actually reply. A bit frustrating to consider components from a company and then find out they do not even bother to answer a simple question - makes you loose a bit of motivation :(

Thank you in advance.

voodoojar

by voodoojar

My only suggestion when dealing with botique parts companies is dont bother. Choose a good reseller and just deal with them. I think Fair wheel bikes has awesome CS and carries THM.

Do I get a discount for saying that? :wink:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mythical

by mythical

Why don't you ask your question here? There are plenty of THM users who might know the answer you're looking for. That's what a forum is for anyway. :)
“I always find it amazing that a material can actually sell a product when it’s really the engineering that creates and dictates how well that material will behave or perform.” — Chuck Teixeira

seismic

by seismic

mythical wrote:Why don't you ask your question here? There are plenty of THM users who might know the answer you're looking for. That's what a forum is for anyway. :)

A fair suggestion. Will write in the MTB section.

Thank you

Fuchspk

by Fuchspk

Normally they just answer. Last time i wrote to them i got an answer after just some hours.

konky

by konky

Me too I got an answer within hours and the communication I hade with them was a pleasant one. It may be THM were at a fair or even on holiday. I know they are closed in early July for a couple of weeks.

I think one of the cool things about the cycling industry is you can communicate directly with manufacturers. THM is one of very few elite small producers who are made up people who are dedicated to making the most efficient and beautiful cycling kit available. They were not put on this planet to fulfil a CS role. The fact that you can contact them at all is amazing.

nismosr

by nismosr

same here I received an answer with in 24hrs of my email.
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com