Pictures of Colnagos

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

DRAGON60

by DRAGON60

The Italian flag motif seems to look great on anything Italian.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Disgusting.

rico

by rico

Not really a fan of the 2014 paintjobs. After a brief moment where Colnago seemed to have some sense (eg MTBK - the new PR00!), they've now gone back to circa 2007...

mvacolnago

by mvacolnago

I am fond of this color, Maybe my next project

jmilliron

by jmilliron

nobrakes71 wrote:Just looking at the 2014 colours. What do you think of these:

INCI

1374740320_2014C59DISCINCI.jpg

INNR

INNR.jpg

Love INCI. Dislike INNR. Reminds me of a Cervelo.

edit; here is INCI in higher res:

http://i.imgur.com/VI1wo78.jpg
2013 Wilier Cento1 SR || 2009 Ridley Crossbow || 2011 Yeti AS-R 5 Carbon

nobrakes71

by nobrakes71

found these other ones for the INCI

1240011_717837088230790_438009711_n.jpg

photo.JPG

I'm beginning to like it a lot actually. Think it's better than any of the 2013 colours.

nobrakes71

by nobrakes71

rico wrote:Not really a fan of the 2014 paintjobs. After a brief moment where Colnago seemed to have some sense (eg MTBK - the new PR00!), they've now gone back to circa 2007...

I have to agree though. The MTBK (it's the shiny one right, not the matt) is my favourite colour ever. Only issue is that once I started to think about buying a Colnago (or could actually afford one), it was too late and the MTBK was discontinued. Bugger.

Hence my latest thinking of the INCI one, no other options I'm afraid (IMO)

LionelB

by LionelB

I like that INCI

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

nobrakes71 wrote:
rico wrote:Not really a fan of the 2014 paintjobs. After a brief moment where Colnago seemed to have some sense (eg MTBK - the new PR00!), they've now gone back to circa 2007...

I have to agree though. The MTBK (it's the shiny one right, not the matt) is my favourite colour ever. Only issue is that once I started to think about buying a Colnago (or could actually afford one), it was too late and the MTBK was discontinued. Bugger.

@nobrakes71: I notice that now you've got over 30 posts again, you've just posted a 54s PR99 C59 for sale. I pm'd you once before but you didn't respond. I had noticed that you had copied a pic from another person's thread, completely different than the pic you have in there now, not even the same frames. Your previous posts trying to sell this frame were removed. So, please explain. Are you legit, or a scammer? Why have you shown two different frames as you have been trying to sell this thing. If there's an explanation, this is the place to do it, and also in your post in the "For Sale" section. If not, then I'm putting this out as a warning to people who might otherwise be interested in buying it.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

thp

by thp

Wow... INNR looks nice.
It was quite disappointing on the previous colorways that the black parts weren't exposed CF (Colnago Logo for example) on the white frames.

So when's the C60 coming out?........

nobrakes71 wrote:Just looking at the 2014 colours. What do you think of these:

INCI

1374740320_2014C59DISCINCI.jpg

INNR

INNR.jpg

The black bits on the frame are clear coat carbon (can't see properly on the pictures).

I like the INCI a lot, but the INNR seems nice too. Need to see both in flesh.

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Not a fan. Colnagos to me have a history of some of the finest paint jobs ever. These ones simply lack class. What is the obsession with hard, angly lines with bike styling these days? I much preferred the old flowing lines that Colangos always used to have.

nobrakes71

by nobrakes71

Calnago wrote:
nobrakes71 wrote:

@nobrakes71: I notice that now you've got over 30 posts again, you've just posted a 54s PR99 C59 for sale. I pm'd you once before but you didn't respond. I had noticed that you had copied a pic from another person's thread, completely different than the pic you have in there now, not even the same frames. Your previous posts trying to sell this frame were removed. So, please explain. Are you legit, or a scammer? Why have you shown two different frames as you have been trying to sell this thing. If there's an explanation, this is the place to do it, and also in your post in the "For Sale" section. If not, then I'm putting this out as a warning to people who might otherwise be interested in buying it.

OK, let's see if I can get this straight, even though I believe my 'for sale' post is clear enough.

"I notice that now you've got over 30 posts again, you've just posted a 54s PR99 C59 for sale. I pm'd you once before but you didn't respond. " I saw your PM but couldn't get in touch as your profile doesn't allow me to PM back or email you. Or at least I tried several times, but couldn't find a way to reply to your PM.

I had noticed that you had copied a pic from another person's thread, completely different than the pic you have in there now, not even the same frames. Yes, that's correct. I didn't have a picture of my frame (as stated in the for sale post, the frame is with Mike @ Maestro, so I put a picture that I found on the net. Since the frame is brand new, I thought it wouldn't make a difference. After all, if you buy a new frame from any shop online, the picture they have on the website is not the actual picture of the frame you are buying, right?.

Why have you shown two different frames as you have been trying to sell this thing. I finally managed to get a picture from Mike @ Maestro, so decided to re-post the advert with the picture of the actual frame.

So, please explain. Are you legit, or a scammer? If you have any questions/concerns about the legitimacy of the sale, I suggest you to contact Mike @ Maestro to confirm. I can spend my whole life writing here, but it seems that people have too much time in their hands to keep tracking how many posts I put here, and infer all types of conspiracy theories of scams possible. For those who don't know Mike, he has been selling Colnagos for more than 30 years in the UK. I'm sure that many people in this forum bought frames from him. My frame is also being advertised on his website. For triple reassurance, PM me and I'll pass my personal details, you can then call Mike and confirm that the sale is legit. Lastly, for those of you who have been to Maestro's, you will recognise the red tool box and workstand.

I hope this helps clarify things once and for all.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Ok. Thanks for responding. Familiar with Maestro even though I'm not in the UK. But you can appreciate why there might be some questions when you post pics of a frame for sale that was clearly copied from someone else's post. And the graphics weren't even the same on the two pics you've had posted. If you post something for sale, at least post a pic of the actual item. Plus you kept trying to sell it before you had 30 posts. I wasn't "counting", I just looked at your profile and your post count is right there. There's no way I'd consider buying something like that from anyone without doing a little due diligence. Good luck selling it and hope you get what you're looking for.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

Nobrakes, did you buy the new 52s gloss black that just sold on eBay for £1800?

nobrakes71

by nobrakes71

@calnago: no problems, I take your point, next time (hopefully not soon), I'll wait until I get a proper, original picture before posting an advert.

@crazyerrol: no, it wasn't me - wasn't even aware of the gloss black on sale. Still need to sell the 54s to raise funds though, which is annoying in some ways as I know Colnago is going to stop making all the 2013 colours including the PR99 (special order) at the end of September. So, I'm now stuck with the 2014 colours, hence trying to convince myself that the INCI is a nice one. Although I still wish we were still in 2012 when the nice shiny black ones where available. Damn these Italians!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com