2013 Weight Weenie Kit (SHOP NOW OPEN! Rolling orders!)

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

djm

by djm

Ordered ! :-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Okay, catching up here...

@astranoc and Doyler
I will be in touch via PM to figure out how we can do this.

@Cory I just saw Czech Republic listed, so it should be there!

@sstefanov ... Same, I think Bulgaria is back in the list.

@NoiseBoy Yes, thanks for the note! I see what looks like every country listed in there, so I think the issues have been resolved.

Finally, for anyone else that is reading this and finds themselves in a country where the import/brokerage fees are too high with FedEx, consider using ShipITo.com or contact me if you'd like to see if I can gather your orders and ship it to you myself.

I'll be at Interbike through the next few days, I can also inquire anything specific with Jakroo sizing/fit if you'd like. Let me know.

Thanks!
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

gt5504b

by gt5504b

Thanks to all (and Eric at Jakroo.)
The ship-to via FedEx option has been updated for me now.

Now just time to cross my fingers re: FedEx getting through customs cheaply.
-Cory

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

I'm trying to decide on the standard or slim cut. I'm leaning towards slim. I have some castelli jerseys in large that fit me nicely, but there's some room. My favorite jersey (favorite fit as well), a demarchi contour pro jersey is a medium. Measuring it is a PITA because of the way the fabric is cut. As I mentioned before, I'm leaning towards the slim cut-- if anyone has any experience or can compare, I'd appreciate your help/guidance.

Speedplay is the devil!

are

by are

I'm in the same boat as mdeth. I'm going to get S bibs and jersey, but can't decide on standard or slim cut. I have a Castelli team jersey (from 2011) in medium that fits well; don't need anything slimmer than that. I also have Giordana body clone jersey, which might be a large, that also fits well.

With American clothing companies these days it's so hard to tell if the sizing/cuts are real, or vanity. (And I'm American, so not a US-bashing comment.)

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

After much measuring and re-checking, I ordered a medium in slim cut. Hoping it fits well.
Speedplay is the devil!

djm

by djm

mdeth1313: How tall are you (centimetres) and how much do you weigh? :-)

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

djm wrote:mdeth1313: How tall are you (centimetres) and how much do you weigh? :-)

5'7" and 147-152 lbs
Speedplay is the devil!

djm

by djm

OK, ordered medium aswell, but I'm 190 cm and 76 kgs.. ;-)

But I must say I really, really hate cycling clothing that moves in the wind...

slyboots

by slyboots

prendrefeu wrote:However: I will be at InterBike in a few days, and I'll take measurements off of Jakroo's floor samples. You still have a lot of time to order, so let me see what measurements I can take on your behalf, and wait a few days. :)

Hey, prendrefeu, it looks like you are back with us. Have you got any news on bib measurements front? :)

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Embarrassingly, I didn't get the measurements and totally spaced on them. :oops:
I'm asking Jakroo specific things, so what exact numbers are you looking to get measured?

Having worn the small bib, I don't think the cuff width is an issue. It certainly wasn't as big as the waist opening and the fit was really nice, not too tight, not loose, and this is coming from someone who normally wears a medium in Capo/Castelli. I don't have massive thighs like a track sprinter, but they aren't skinny like WIggins or a Schleck either.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

slyboots

by slyboots

Ok, I can just go with S bibs based on your hands-on experience with them, I guess they'll work fine for me. However, if Jakroo provides a chart with 'real' measurements of waist and cuff it might help someone else.

audiophilitis

by audiophilitis

Ordered. Thanks, Prend for setting this up!

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

nice design whoeever came up with it =)

SolidSnake03

by SolidSnake03

Just ordered the jersey+bibs! Very excited to get this kit, from the measurements I went with a S *pro fit* jersey and S bibs. For reference I'm 5'7ish and ~125-130pds. I seemed to fall perfectly in the middle of the Small range :D

Also, have to say that design is pretty awesome, very happy with how it looks/turned out.
Looks like I made a new 90 Proof friend

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com