LOOK 695 SR with SR EPS, new pics on page 3

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

Tumppi wrote:Yes, if you can do it by youself, just do it. If not, leave the work someone who can. Electric specifig frame is just a normal mechanical frame with some extra holes BTW...

I'm hoping the next gen campy EPS they will work on getting the battery smaller.. and have heard different opinions on speed.. is it really faster then mechanical SR11
2024 BMC TeamMachine R
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

snorre

by snorre

Hi! Beautiful bike! Could I ask which frame size you are running, and how high your saddle sits measured from the BB?
Thanks!

Tumppi

by Tumppi

Frame is L-size, saddle high 760mm, drop 90mm. Crank lenght on 175mm setup.
Saddle setback 68mm, saddle tip to handlebar 580mm.

I'm 180 with 86.5cm inseam.

Tuomas

snorre

by snorre

Tumppi wrote:Frame is L-size, saddle high 760mm, drop 90mm. Crank lenght on 175mm setup.
Saddle setback 68mm, saddle tip to handlebar 580mm.

I'm 180 with 86.5cm inseam.

Tuomas

Thanks! A lot like me then. My next bike will be a Look 695, but can't decide between frame size M and L.... I am almost always in the position that I "fall between" Medium and Large bikes, but have tended to choose the smaller one on my last bikes. Tempted to go for the bigger one now! Just a little doubtful about the 172mm Headtube on the size L...

Tumppi

by Tumppi

Remember there isn't need for headset cap for Look695. Normally headset cap increase headtube lenght 15mm.

Tuomas

Jman

by Jman

Tumppi wrote:Remember there isn't need for headset cap for Look695. Normally headset cap increase headtube lenght 15mm.

Tuomas

What do you mean with "headset cap"? There is non in the first place?

Tumppi

by Tumppi

Jman wrote:
Tumppi wrote:Remember there isn't need for headset cap for Look695. Normally headset cap increase headtube lenght 15mm.

Tuomas

What do you mean with "headset cap"? There is non in the first place?

Sorry, I meant cone cap (or what ever this called?)

Jman

by Jman

No that kind of top cap or whatever it's called doesn't come with 695. There's just that rubber dust cover. But even if you cut the steerer tube with the tool that comes with frame there isn't proper stem slammage. There is still something like 1,5cm cap there.

Tumppi

by Tumppi

Jman, I know. I have Look695 also, but I referred Snorre's question about headtube high... Missunderstanding...

Jman

by Jman

Tumppi wrote:Jman, I know. I have Look695 also, but I referred Snorre's question about headtube high... Missunderstanding...

Ok. I was wondering what that was about.:)

tomevental

by tomevental

Hello Tumppi, Awesome build! I am building up the identical bike right now, same color, and going with EPS. My question is how did you manage to route the Front and Rear Derailleur wires over the bottom bracket? It seems as if there is something blocking it if I try to pass a cable inside the frame but over the metal bottom bracket housing. thanks for your help.